watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

C&P from TIFF

Started by f321ffc, May 02, 2016, 08:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beamer

Oh no, it would appear that the facts may have spoiled a jolly good moan.

HV71

Not the Craven Cottage Stazium then ?

Scrumpy

It must frustrate the hell out of the Club when some anonymous poster called 'Gary Peters' on TIFF can cause utter meltdown on Tiff, FOF, Twitter and Facebook  by posting a rumour. It's still not 100% clear whether this is true or not (although looks very likely that it is BS) but it does show how 'overboard' people go at times like this.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

bill taylors apprentice

It was always likely to be the case but...........

There's a reason why so many are paranoid and its not always irrational or unreasonable!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Beamer on May 02, 2016, 04:12:07 PM
Oh no, it would appear that the facts may have spoiled a jolly good moan.

064.gif

NJFulham

if it was a technical error, why was jim's commentary not on the full 90 minute replay?

St Eve

Thank goodness it's not true. The season has been bad enough

TWFL

Quote from: NJFulham on May 03, 2016, 01:22:46 PM
if it was a technical error, why was jim's commentary not on the full 90 minute replay?
Because it will be a technical error with it being not recorded- thus lost forever- and not the fact that they forgot to upload it to the video.

fulhamben

Quote from: TWFL on May 03, 2016, 01:54:07 PM
Quote from: NJFulham on May 03, 2016, 01:22:46 PM
Because it will be a technical error with it being not recorded- thus lost forever- and not the fact that they forgot to upload it to the video.
I'm no techie, but we seem to have some sort of problem every week. Is it really that hard to broadcast and record a match?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

TWFL

What do you want me to say? GJ's been critical a lot before and we've heard it. One time that it goes wrong it coincides with a loss, technology is not always reliable. Yeah it is convenient but that's how it works sometimes, get over it.

WayneKerrins

He called it how he saw it.
And it was as critical as I've ever heard him.

Holders

I didn't hear him but he's usually very tactful and I've often thought that he's been choosing his words carefully, mindful of whom his paymasters are. Having said that, he must surely be allowed to be critical if backed up by reasoning.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

WokinghamWhite

I didn't hear his commentary because I had the misfortune to be there watching it live... but given what an abysmal display the team gave any criticism that Gentleman Jim might have given would have been completely justified. I'm now expecting us to lose 1-0 against Bolton on Saturday in the most boring football match ever at Craven Cottage - cue snoring from the commentary box.

Logicalman

Quote from: WokinghamWhite on May 04, 2016, 04:48:42 PM
I didn't hear his commentary because I had the misfortune to be there watching it live... but given what an abysmal display the team gave any criticism that Gentleman Jim might have given would have been completely justified. I'm now expecting us to lose 1-0 against Bolton on Saturday in the most boring football match ever at Craven Cottage - cue snoring from the commentary box.

Nah, if its that boring, Jim will just provide us a piece by piece description of what the keepers are wearing, and whether he is getting any replays, and he usually has company up there at the home games, so a pack of cards would come in handy, just in case.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.