https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asotosyios

From Sky Sports:

FULHAM TALKS CONTINUE

Fulham in talks with Derby over signing Chris Martin and talks continue with Emmanuel Adebayor's representatives.

westcliff white

As Martin has had a medical I would expect we are quite away along in that process
Every day is a Fulham day

ChrisP1234

BBC has reported talks with Adebayor have concluded with the club taking no further interest. Retweeted by Alex Harris a couple of hours ago.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

westcliff white

Sky just reported Martin left hotel at 4:45 still not back from medical and discussing terms with FFC. Come on Fulham get this one done

westcliff white

Some Twitter folk saying its a loan with a view to a 6 million deal

Nero

BREAKING: Fulham Football Club is pleased to announce the signing of Lucas Piazon on loan from Chelsea until January 2017 > http://ow.ly/YzDQ303M6GW

LVBPTS

On official

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Supporter since 2000

gerrys

Well,well,well....aren't  we good at springing surprises  :008:

westcliff white

6 month loan deal, get Martin as well and that's a good days business

Nero

Diego Poyet apparently released by West Ham,  Think we might need another midfielder one injury and we could be in trouble

ChrisP1234

Nero

So we sell a striker who can't get in the Scotland squad for 14m and get one who can get in the squad for naff all, good bit business that, fires us into the prem then send him back to derby

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

kiwian

So the window has closed, so now we can end the seemingly never-ending what-ifs, moans about stuff that may or may not happen, etc. All very depressing and boring, we now have 2 strikers to plug the gaps. Well done Fulham!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

ChrisP1234

When does the January transfer thread start then?

alexmur

well that's an end to the constantly checking my phone till January

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

grandad

I want to thank Khan, SJ, Kline, Rigg & Mackintosh & all the others behind the scenes for bringing in the players we required. It was a team effort.
Maybe the small few who doubted the Club´s intentions will eat humble pie. Somehow I doubt it as it is in their nature to moan as it makes them look as if they know what they are talking about.
Where there's a will there's a wife