more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on June 27, 2016, 05:55:34 PM
Daily Mail journalist on Twitter just now saying we are preparing 11m bid for Dwight Gayle. That would be special.

Well, if we're doing that, then one would have to believe Moussa is gone and that he is going to a club within England. I know that we have other sources of transfer income but an 11m bid would wipe most of that out. We still have major midfield and defensive work to complete and will need as much funding there to accomplish any run to the top of the league.

Of course, if there is any truth to the Ross rumors, then that would change quite a lot.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

valdeingruo

I think some of Iceland's players will be getting a decent move after this tournament.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

BestOfBrede

Quote from: andersons11 on June 27, 2016, 08:34:46 PM
I think some of Iceland's players will be getting a decent move after this tournament.
And Woy a lower league Icelandic team...
If he's lucky!

Actually edit that...

A check out operative at Iceland !

DevonFFC

Matt ritchie is on the move. Would be all over that. Just what we need, some pace, width and a few goals

EricB

According to SSN, Amorebieta wants out of Fulham and has told the club that he will not for them again

St Eve

Quote from: EricB on June 28, 2016, 12:55:35 AM
According to SSN, Amorebieta wants out of Fulham and has told the club that he will not for them again
Good

westcliff white

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on June 27, 2016, 11:55:20 PM
Quote from: andersons11 on June 27, 2016, 08:34:46 PM

BJARNASON!!!
I said on another thread lasy night, these icelandic players play well as a team it doesnt mean they do outside of the national team. Thi sguy is at FC Basel and with all the best will in the world thats hardly a decent league (look at the last player we signed from Basel (Voser) he was not so good and he was playing champions league  the same as htis guy)/ A guy who has only had one season at every club, since leaving Viking in 2011 is struggling to make an impact, 110 game sin the last 4 seasons as well, to me that says he doesnt perform consistantly.

BUt if he is the best we can get then all is good
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on June 27, 2016, 05:55:34 PM
Daily Mail journalist on Twitter just now saying we are preparing 11m bid for Dwight Gayle. That would be special.

Could be some legs in this as Palace are rumoured to have agreed a fee for Michy Batsjuayi from Marsielle, so they will want to recoup some cash i guess

westcliff white

Quote from: ollienixs on June 27, 2016, 11:52:36 PM
Matt ritchie is on the move. Would be all over that. Just what we need, some pace, width and a few goals

Newcastle interested, but would be surprised if he left the premiership, surely some of the mid to lower end clubs would be after him

Horsfield_No9

Not sure I believe this when he's happily tweeting about a good first day back training along with a picture.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

rusty shackleford

All he has to do is kick and hack his way out of Motspur, like Ash felling hundreds of zombies

MJG

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on June 28, 2016, 10:18:14 AM

Not sure I believe this when he's happily tweeting about a good first day back training along with a picture.
He may well have said he wants to move, but doubt he would have said not play again.

J.Perkins

According to Sky sources, he has stated he will never play for Fulham again.

MJG

Quote from: J.Perkins on June 28, 2016, 10:58:46 AM
Well IF he has then dont expect to see him training with first team or go to Ireland. We wait and see then.

Tonywa

Quote from: MJG on June 28, 2016, 11:02:54 AM
Quote from: J.Perkins on June 28, 2016, 10:58:46 AM
Well IF he has then dont expect to see him training with first team or go to Ireland. We wait and see then.

Well he is training with the first team as can be seen from shots published of yesterday's training.  There was something that came up in the summer of a rumour about him moving to a Spanish club, but it disappeared as quickly as it rose.