watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

f321ffc

Rumour coming from Wolves site that we are back in for Kevin macdonald.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

AnEssexFan

Having watched Macdonald dominate the midfield when he played at the cottage last season, I'd be very happy if he was to sign for us.
@leightonrw07

Hoppus

Quote from: f321ffc on July 09, 2016, 10:17:47 PM

Did not play for Wolves today.

JPCL

Great signing this would be, are things actually starting to look positive?

mkras99

Sven Claes (@svenclaes)
7/9/16, 6:42 PM
Deal done: Denis Odoi (28) has put pen-to-paper: 3+1 years @FulhamFC. Official announcement probably on Monday. #FFC #FFCinIreland

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: AnEssexFan on July 09, 2016, 10:53:54 PM
Having watched Macdonald dominate the midfield when he played at the cottage last season, I'd be very happy if he was to sign for us.

+1, best player on the park that night hy a million miles

Texas White

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 10, 2016, 12:32:52 AM
Quote from: AnEssexFan on July 09, 2016, 10:53:54 PM

+1, best player on the park that night hy a million miles

Would be very happy with this if true Hillingdon.

ealex40

Quote from: mkras99 on July 10, 2016, 12:06:08 AM
Sven Claes (@svenclaes)
7/9/16, 6:42 PM
Deal done: Denis Odoi (28) has put pen-to-paper: 3+1 years @FulhamFC. Official announcement probably on Monday. #FFC #FFCinIreland

Yep! He's listed on  Wikipedia as being a Fulham player.

westcliff white

McDonald would be a very decent signing, I am reigning it in a bit as last year all the same things were said about Stearman and the people changed their minds
Every day is a Fulham day

f321ffc

Quote from: f321ffc on July 09, 2016, 10:17:47 PM
Whoops it's McDonald  not  macdonald, link below to Wolves forum thread on this.

http://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=98416
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

MJG

All coming together slowly but as many have said it's about having patience in the market and not panicking. Was told friday by club offical it was busy time at MP and they fully expect the half dozen player we need (starters)  to be in within plenty of time of the Newcastle game.

MJG

McDonald would be a really good signing. As already said best player on the pitch in the game last season.

FulhamStu

We have already a more balanced squad with width and pace.  McDonald would give the back 4 protection, strength and size.  I would spend on a quick central striker, a big imposing central defender, get rid of Amorebieta, and maybe look at a more experienced keeper.  Keep the same back 4 with McDonald as the midfield shield and we are ready to go.

Mince n Tatties

Would have liked to have seen us sign a few more Home produce,we are mostly so far going
for foreign players,but maybe the reason is there isnt the talent available here anymore,or they
dont want to sign for us...Beggars cant be choosers I suppose.
But if the imports turn out better than average,I suppose I will be happy.
Just a Sunday moan. :022:

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 10, 2016, 10:36:53 AM
Would have liked to have seen us sign a few more Home produce,we are mostly so far going
for foreign players,but maybe the reason is there isnt the talent available here anymore,or they
dont want to sign for us...Beggars cant be choosers I suppose.
But if the imports turn out better than average,I suppose I will be happy.
Just a Sunday moan. :022:
well Sone Aluko was born in hounslow so he's probably more closer to a home player than many of the squad already.

mkras99

White Noise (@WhiteNoise1879)
7/10/16, 5:49 AM
Fulham Transfers - Denis Odoi confirmed 2moro, Kev MacDonald soon, Alejandro Faurlín trialling & links with Jeff Hendrick & Enes Ünal. #ffc

Mince n Tatties

The problem with average foreign players is your taking a chance with them.
Players who are plying their trade here every week you see what they are capable or not
capable off...
And I know Sone is from here.

cmg

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 10, 2016, 10:52:44 AM
The problem with average foreign players is your taking a chance with them.
Players who are plying their trade here every week you see what they are capable or not
capable off...
And I know Sone is from here.

I share your fear. [Not really].
If we get McDonald it will mean we have four and a half Scotsmen in the squad. Scary.