more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zu-Meister

Quote from: Statto on July 10, 2016, 10:21:24 AM
To be fair to the club, six new players (Madl, Faurlin, McDonald, Odoi,Aluko, Ayite) in with two months left of the window would be good going.

Based on what those posters who know those players have said, All of those would be an improvement on what we have.

The only decent player we've lost is Dembele.

Yes they've been low value deals so far, but you'd have to be crazy to think we were going to sign 5-10 players for £5m each.

If we see a bit more business and a couple of higher value, marquee signings in the key areas, I will be happy.
We lost Hyndman, who is more than a decent player. Quite annoyed with his situation in the last couple of seasons.

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 10, 2016, 10:52:44 AM
The problem with average foreign players is your taking a chance with them.
Players who are plying their trade here every week you see what they are capable or not
capable off...
And I know Sone is from here.

It isnt a random gamble by any means, Scouting team will have watched these players for countless numbers of hours.
STH H3

cmg

Quote from: mkras99 on July 10, 2016, 10:52:02 AM
White Noise (@WhiteNoise1879)
7/10/16, 5:49 AM
Fulham Transfers - Denis Odoi confirmed 2moro, Kev MacDonald soon, Alejandro Faurlín trialling & links with Jeff Hendrick & Enes Ünal. #ffc

I would think Hendrick would be beyond our reach.
But even then he does seem to have some unfinished business which might end up with him spending a bit more time closer to his family home.
http://utv.ie/Sport/2016/06/03/Trial-date-set-for-Euros-bound-Irish-international-Jeff-Hendrick-59997

http://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/derby-county-midfielder-jeff-hendrick-sent-trial/story-29198138-detail/story.html

@jolslover

Quote from: Statto on July 10, 2016, 11:11:17 AM
Players who are plying their trade here every week you see what they are capable or not
capable off...

We went for proven championship players last year and most on here seem to want rid of those players now. I'd much we made our scouts earn their money this time, rather than just picking a bunch of players any of us fans could point to

Agree agree, last window we focused on English players with champ experience and look where that got us.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on July 10, 2016, 11:09:35 AM
capable off...
capable off...

It isnt a random gamble by any means, Scouting team will have watched these players for countless numbers of hours.

capable off...

Really...Been watching them where? Nobody playing yet.
On a video more like and taken the word of their agent.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: cmg on July 10, 2016, 11:03:46 AM
capable off...

I share your fear. [Not really].
If we get McDonald it will mean we have four and a half Scotsmen in the squad. Scary.
:005:

twang

Joel Ekstrand, who played regularly in Jok's Watford until he suffered an injury that he's now recovered from, will sign for Leeds shortly.

Think we really missed out there.

AnEssexFan

Enes Unal? He could be a great addition up front - going on how good he is in the Football Manager computer game.
@leightonrw07

Wearethewhites

AnEssexFan

Although having said that about Unal, it would be a bit of a shame to bring in a 18/19 year old on loan looking to play him ahead of our own young forwards such as Woodrow and Humphrys.
@leightonrw07

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

alexmur

I see there is Jeff Hendrick rumors, would love to see him at the cottage

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

JPCL

alexmur

Quote from: JPCL on July 10, 2016, 03:12:30 PM
Hendrick will never happen, lets move on haha
I can live in hope

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tonywa

:005: He may be Scott - but he's not even Scott-ish.
[/quote]

He is English 25 years old, 6'2". Born in Rowley Regis. Staffordshire.
[/quote]
Irony is wasted on here, isn't it :(
[/quote]

I don't know about that. Why don't you use some and find out? ;-)

JPCL

Ran into Patrick Bamford in Holborn last night and he said he's looking for a loan move to a London Based club & would consider dropping to a championship club. I was like should join Fulham and he said 'would be an option' but no one has enquired about him all summer! Realistically only us QPR and Brentford are viable if wants to stay in London

@jolslover

Quote from: JPCL on July 10, 2016, 05:41:03 PM
Ran into Patrick Bamford in Holborn last night and he said he's looking for a loan move to a London Based club & would consider dropping to a championship club. I was like should join Fulham and he said 'would be an option' but no one has enquired about him all summer! Realistically only us QPR and Brentford are viable if wants to stay in London

Brilliant news, if this is real we should be all over this. Class player.
STH H3