watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Our manager has just tweeted a picture and saying that he is enjoying a bit of training with the team in Cork. What can we read into this? Is it a dig at the players for not training hard enough. Is a joint signing on the way.

According to his agent the QPR player is not on trial at Fulham but training with us. Mike Rigg knows all about him from his days at QPR so no need for trial. Just....um....training with a view to ...um sign then.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Don't think it's a dig at all like his one last week wasn't a dig about players not coming in, makes no sense to criticise club hierarchy or players on social media as would have the opposite effect to that desired, even more so as we almost certainly have a code f conduct over the use of social media.

For info Berba is in London apparently
Every day is a Fulham day

VamosFFC

Quote from: mkras99 on July 11, 2016, 03:50:46 PM
Tim Spiers (@tim_spiers_Star)
7/11/16, 10:41 AM
Kevin McDonald is being chased by a number of clubs, not just Fulham. Kenny Jackett has confirmed that the player is in talks.

Just saw this. Looks like Fulham might be leading the race to land him though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeAGWNHdv4Y&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 11, 2016, 04:01:50 PM
Quote from: Steven Ageroad on July 11, 2016, 02:30:14 PM
I think there should be a seperate thread for the Stearman/Madl, weight/height discussion, It's getting very boring. Lets just discuss transfers and rumours please.

You were sent here by DannyBoi to keep the post count down, weren't you.  :028:

Haha would I be so secretive about my moderating methods.   For the record I don't have any moles working for me.......

Anyway I was part of that debate at the beginning so it wasn't me.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 11, 2016, 04:12:20 PM
Our manager has just tweeted a picture and saying that he is enjoying a bit of training with the team in Cork. What can we read into this? Is it a dig at the players for not training hard enough. Is a joint signing on the way.

According to his agent the QPR player is not on trial at Fulham but training with us. Mike Rigg knows all about him from his days at QPR so no need for trial. Just....um....training with a view to ...um sign then.

The tweet is very important and deeply significant.

After careful textual analysis by my team that includes trained psychologists and Cold War analysts they have concluded that it means:

"he is enjoying a bit of training with the team in Cork"

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on July 11, 2016, 04:35:53 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 11, 2016, 04:12:20 PM

The tweet is very important and deeply significant.

After careful textual analysis by my team that includes trained psychologists and Cold War analysts they have concluded that it means:

"he is enjoying a bit of training with the team in Cork"

Hmmm, but why mention Cork? Are we about to sign Jack Cork from Swansea?

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

westcliff white

Danny maybe it just because they are in cork and returning home later tonight or early tomorrow and nothing more than that

westcliff white

Kevin McDonald is being chased by a number of clubs, not just Fulham. Kenny Jackett has confirmed that the player is in talks.
Number of clubs not just Fulham and he is in talks,but to which club or clubs is he talking too

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: westcliff white on July 11, 2016, 04:42:51 PM
Danny maybe it just because they are in cork and returning home later tonight or early tomorrow and nothing more than that

That makes too much sense for my liking :wine:

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

westcliff white

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on July 11, 2016, 04:48:43 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 11, 2016, 04:42:51 PM

That makes too much sense for my liking :wine:
Mine too but trying not to read too much into things this summer

Lighthouse

Yes I was joking about the reaction of tweet from Joka. Just in case.

AnEssexFan

Maybe SJ knows we need a decent holding midfielder so is thinking of becoming a player manager?
@leightonrw07

spikey norman

Quote from: westcliff white on July 11, 2016, 04:46:55 PM
Number of clubs not just Fulham and he is in talks,but to which club or clubs is he talking too

Sheffield Wednesday is one.

Brentford also interested in Faurlin

westcliff white

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on July 11, 2016, 07:07:57 PM
Quote from: spikey norman on July 11, 2016, 06:56:06 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 11, 2016, 04:46:55 PM

Sheffield Wednesday is one.

Brentford also interested in Faurlin

Nice that Kenny Jackett is so honest with transfer dealings, he was the same with Stearman too
I am interested to know if we were the first or second team who had an offer accepted and who was the first team he spoke too.

As for KJ yes it is nice he is honest, but it can also weaken his hand selling the player, if the player wants out or as seems on this case the club are willing to sell then other teams are likely to not pay what they want.

mkras99

Transfer Centre Live (@TransferCentreL)
7/11/16, 2:02 PM
Fulham have agreed a fee with Wolves for midfielder Kevin McDonald. pic.twitter.com/y3e7Z7FCIo

westcliff white

Quote from: mkras99 on July 11, 2016, 07:34:26 PM
Fulham have agreed a fee with Wolves for midfielder Kevin McDonald. pic.twitter.com/y3e7Z7FCIo
I am not a fan of the so called ITK's on twitter, I use twitter and read the ones I like but they for me don't really know whats what. hopefully its right tho

spikey norman

Quote from: westcliff white on July 11, 2016, 07:42:49 PM
I am not a fan of the so called ITK's on twitter, I use twitter and read the ones I like but they for me don't really know whats what. hopefully its right tho

Hopefully a good word from Stearman together with Riggs 'superior negotiating skills'  will swing it

mkras99

Quote from: westcliff white on July 11, 2016, 07:42:49 PM

This one has over 35,000 followers. Seems legit as compared to the others.

Lighthouse

Jazz Richards on his way to Cardiff as was predicted/reported on here some time ago. Presume Bugsy coming the other way.

H4usuallysitting

Having a medical, with a view to join Fulham.......any truth in this one?