watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mkras99

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/689212/Blackburn-Grant-Hanley-Shane-Duffy-Newcastle-Fulham-Wolves-Transfer-Gossip-Rumours-News

Newcastle and Sheffield Wednesday are both offering £5m for Hanley, while Wolves and Fulham have come in for Republic of Ireland star Duffy with bids of £3.25m.

Blackburn rate Hanley at nearer £6m and Duffy at around £4m and are adamant both will not leave Ewood Park ahead of the new season.

twang

Quote from: mkras99 on July 13, 2016, 09:37:30 PM
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/689212/Blackburn-Grant-Hanley-Shane-Duffy-Newcastle-Fulham-Wolves-Transfer-Gossip-Rumours-News

Newcastle and Sheffield Wednesday are both offering £5m for Hanley, while Wolves and Fulham have come in for Republic of Ireland star Duffy with bids of £3.25m.

Blackburn rate Hanley at nearer £6m and Duffy at around £4m and are adamant both will not leave Ewood Park ahead of the new season.

Really hope this is true. When we're facing a big and strong target man there's a huge risk that Kalas/Madl/Stearman/Ream will be bullied. And it's not like we've got a wardrobe in midfield who can help them out if that's the case. So IMHO we'll definitely need someone like Duffy at our disposal.

westcliff white

According to today's metro Middlesborough are / were looking at koalas in a permanent deal
Every day is a Fulham day

..FOF..

Quote from: westcliff white on July 14, 2016, 05:47:25 AM
According to today's metro Middlesborough are / were looking at koalas in a permanent deal

I don't think I'm keen on that.... just, just look at them  fp.gif

westcliff white

oops auto spell check on the phone there, probably still better than Jazz lol

BKLondon

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on July 13, 2016, 03:57:05 PM
Quote from: Nero on July 13, 2016, 03:36:19 PM
Interesting

http://www.fulhamdirect.fulhamfc.com/kits/home-kit/1146_adidas-1617-fulham-home-shirt-childs.html

Why are certain  names greyed out, some may be changing squad number are other being sold, McCormack No44 is his number but greyed out, hes off I'll tell you and a new number 1 coming in!!

Tunners, LVC and Fredricks too. If they are all off we are truly screwed.

Mystery solved.
The players who are greyed out are the ones with surnames of nine letters of more - whose names won't fit on the back of a child's shirt.
McCormack, Fredericks, Christensen, Bettinelli, Tunnicliffe and Amorebieta.

westcliff white

Quote from: BKLondon on July 14, 2016, 07:34:32 AM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on July 13, 2016, 03:57:05 PM
Quote from: Nero on July 13, 2016, 03:36:19 PM
Interesting

http://www.fulhamdirect.fulhamfc.com/kits/home-kit/1146_adidas-1617-fulham-home-shirt-childs.html

Why are certain  names greyed out, some may be changing squad number are other being sold, McCormack No44 is his number but greyed out, hes off I'll tell you and a new number 1 coming in!!

Tunners, LVC and Fredricks too. If they are all off we are truly screwed.

Mystery solved.
The players who are greyed out are the ones with surnames of nine letters of more - whose names won't fit on the back of a child's shirt.
McCormack, Fredericks, Christensen, Bettinelli, Tunnicliffe and Amorebieta.
My son had McCormack last year it fit ok. Perronally i thnk the lettert sna dnumbers should be smaller on a kids shirt as they can look silly but it still fit

this morning they arenot greyed out and they also have the individual shirts for each player below the main picture

westcliff white

JudgeBread

Ashkan Dejagah on a free? Been let go from his Qatari club despite being player of the season.

dannyboi-ffc

I keep hearing Malone is a straight swap for Jazz and it's waiting on Jazz passing a medical.  Malone is all done our end. Odoi will also be confirmed by the end of the week.

Spoke to a few Millwall fans and they reckon Malone is pants. So not sure if he is coming as a squad player or a starter. If we also have Fred Kalas Madl odoi he could be a bench warmer but maybe he's better than I'm anticipating
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

westcliff white

HillingdonFFC

Gone very quiet on McDonald, been linked with Shane Duffy who I would love despite mixed reviews from Rovers fans.
Superb in the air and the physical presence we lack in defence

westcliff white

they will only sell one of Hanley of Duffy so we need ot move quick if true

not worried that McDonald has gone quiet also means it squiet on the Wednesday bid for him too

alexmur

Quote from: Wolf on July 13, 2016, 06:06:11 PM
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on July 13, 2016, 05:49:35 PM
Quote from: Wolf on July 13, 2016, 05:23:28 PM
Do Fulham do the thing where if a player moves in August they'll replace any shirts printed with their name on?

I quite fancy getting a Amorebieta shirt for one of my sons.

No they don't but after a few angry emails one year they did reluctantly change my order (which hadn't even been printed yet) I pre-ordered a Dembele shirt and a couple of weeks later before shirt had even arrived he moved to Spurs.

They have a disclaimer somewhere saying they aren't obliged to replace order if a player moves at any time so pick carefully i.e players who only just joined are safest bet.

Thanks, well I wont be preordering then! Not that I would anyway.

I'll go for one Madl, and the other I'll wait until September for (he has Christensen from last season).
I'm waiting for my bale one [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

alexmur

Quote from: JudgeBread on July 14, 2016, 08:55:40 AM
Ashkan Dejagah on a free? Been let go from his Qatari club despite being player of the season.
I always liked him, but is he still the same player

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hoppus

HITC sports: "Newcastle United are weighing up a move for Fulham defender Fernando Amorebieta as Rafa Benitez looks to bolster his side's defensive options, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club."

Red card in the debut against Fulham? Would be fun to be honest.

David I

Just had a conversation with someone from the club non trf related, however trf's did come up, and they mentioned that Bettinelli had been advised that he may be no2 while they bring in experence.
No mention of intended targets.
Good to know the intention is there........

078.gif

Chesh

Quote from: David I on July 14, 2016, 11:26:59 AM
Just had a conversation with someone from the club non trf related, however trf's did come up, and they mentioned that Bettinelli had been advised that he may be no2 while they bring in experence.
No mention of intended targets.
Good to know the intention is there........

078.gif
0001.jpeg
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Chesh

Quote from: Hoppus on July 14, 2016, 11:18:47 AM
HITC sports: "Newcastle United are weighing up a move for Fulham defender Fernando Amorebieta as Rafa Benitez looks to bolster his side's defensive options, HITC Sport understands from sources close to the club."

Red card in the debut against Fulham? Would be fun to be honest.
0001.jpeg  096.gig
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

MJG

For those who want to get rid of the fee try this..... Don't watch, read, listen or use on he the Web for anything that is BBC related for a week.
You will realise for all its faults it's still good value.