Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunburywhite

Quote from: f321ffc on July 20, 2016, 03:40:03 PM
Quote from: Tonywa on July 20, 2016, 03:28:19 PM
Quote from: Wolf on July 20, 2016, 03:04:47 PM
Ross McCormack had a very pronounced hobble when he was moving around the directors/sponsors area at Aldershot last night. He is clearly injured.

Is that pronounce Hobble? (sorry couldn't resist very old joke)
That's a pretty limp joke. fp.gif
That's the last thing we Kneed
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

DukeTyrion

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 20, 2016, 04:40:15 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on July 20, 2016, 03:40:03 PM
Quote from: Tonywa on July 20, 2016, 03:28:19 PM
Quote from: Wolf on July 20, 2016, 03:04:47 PM
Ross McCormack had a very pronounced hobble when he was moving around the directors/sponsors area at Aldershot last night. He is clearly injured.

Is that pronounce Hobble? (sorry couldn't resist very old joke)
That's a pretty limp joke. fp.gif
That's the last thing we Kneed

Lame jokes ...

colinwhite

Rhodes , Macdonald and Dunk and i might just fancy us to win the league. Know that wont happen but it is these type of signings we need.

@jolslover

Quote from: colinwhite on July 20, 2016, 05:25:13 PM
Rhodes , Macdonald and Dunk and i might just fancy us to win the league. Know that wont happen but it is these type of signings we need.

Mcdonald only realistic signing of these 3. The other two would either A) be to overpriced or B) wouldnt fancy a move to fulham.
STH H3

colinwhite

Agree, but sign these type of players and we will really show ambition .is my point.

@jolslover

Quote from: colinwhite on July 20, 2016, 05:56:57 PM
Agree, but sign these type of players and we will really show ambition .is my point.

Fair enough, Id like to see us utilise overseas markets more with Jokanovics good knowledge of foreign countries, as we can probably get more talented players for cheaper. Whereas the really good players at champ level (See Lansbury, Rhodes, Hanley) are all overpriced.
STH H3

aaronmcguigan

MJG

Dunk was made to look very poor last night

alexmur

Quote from: MJG on July 20, 2016, 06:36:48 PM
didn't dunk use us last year to get a better contract, surly he would be over priced if we were to go for him

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Barrett487

WBA mate told me tonight they have Wilson locked in for a loan imminently.... but my mate's a wassock, so i'm confident we'll get him, lol

westcliff white

some stuff on twitter that Hull and West Brom want Wilson
Every day is a Fulham day

mkras99

Transfer Centre Live ‏@TransferCentreL  2m2 minutes ago
Ipswich Town are set to offer defender Tommy Smith in exchange for Blackburn Rovers winger Elliot Bennett.

valdeingruo

So to show how important it is to get promoted and do so quickly, Boro have gotten Negredo(loan) and almost signed Subotic (Failed medical) and Valdes on the books.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Mince n Tatties

And Palace set to make offer for him according to Talknonsense...

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 21, 2016, 09:11:03 AM

I remember last summer having discussion with fans saying pay whatever we need 6/7/8 we need him.
Well every player has a price and I put his at 4 maybe at a push 5 but no more than that. Would he have made a whole lot of difference to us last season, Not a lot I think given what we saw week in week out from early on.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MJG on July 21, 2016, 09:14:33 AM

I remember last summer having discussion with fans saying pay whatever we need 6/7/8 we need him.
Well every player has a price and I put his at 4 maybe at a push 5 but no more than that. Would he have made a whole lot of difference to us last season, Not a lot I think given what we saw week in week out from early on.

The money being mentioned now for some transfers is getting rather silly.
That is of course if we are to believe everything we read,Stoke just making 13 million bid
for Joe Allen,lot of money for him but the going rate I suppose.
Think there is better than Dunk out there...

DevonFFC

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 21, 2016, 09:19:08 AM
Quote from: MJG on July 21, 2016, 09:14:33 AM

The money being mentioned now for some transfers is getting rather silly.
That is of course if we are to believe everything we read,Stoke just making 13 million bid
for Joe Allen,lot of money for him but the going rate I suppose.
Think there is better than Dunk out there...
This seasons £20m is last seasons £10M

When the TV deal was announced we all knew where the money would go...transfer fees, agents and players wages.