Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Tonywa

There was a similar story about Nando just after the players returned for pre-season.  I wonder if this is just repeating that.  Certainly nothing to date on his Twitter account, but on sign of him in any of the pre-season games or in the photos of the training sessions since the first few days.

zander

Quote from: westcliff white on July 21, 2016, 11:02:59 AM
Quote from: ollienixs on July 21, 2016, 09:20:06 AM
Amore off to sporting gijon agreed £500k
where is that reported?

Its being reported on a few twitter sources, mainly in Spain.

http://m.sporting.elcomercio.es/noticias/201607/21/amorebieta-sporting-20160721003023-v.html

"The player signed for three seasons and the club paid 300,000 euros Fulham | The rojiblancos closed after the incorporation of the central complex negotiations"

Lighthouse

Hanley to Newcastle for 5.5 mill now confirmed.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Bronaldinho

Quote from: KP_FFC on July 21, 2016, 02:19:59 PM
Any news on faurlin?

Dead in the water it seems.

Didn't join the pre-season game against Brighton.

Apparently got a knock in training and agent talking to other clubs now as Fulham only take him if he is fit.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

KP_FFC

Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 21, 2016, 02:27:45 PM
Any news on faurlin?

Apparently got a knock in training and agent talking to other clubs now as Fulham only take him if he is fit.
Understandable, he is ridiculously injury prone.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: KP_FFC on July 21, 2016, 02:43:40 PM
Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 21, 2016, 02:27:45 PM
Any news on faurlin?

Understandable, he is ridiculously injury prone.

Not far enough removed from the Diarra situation to sign him on the hope he'll just magically be healthy for us, I suppose.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

mkras99

FLW Transfer Centre ‏@FLWTransferC  48s48 seconds ago
BREAKING: Norwich City are closing in on the signing of Fulham striker Ross McCormack. #NCFC #FFC

Porthogs FC

If true, amazing that we can get $15MM for him. Let's find a $3MM DM, $7MM CF, $5MM CB, 2 more great loans (Bamford plus another CM) and be done with it.

ToodlesMcToot

No great indicator of anything but, Ross to Norwich is all over Twitter atm.

Personally, for 15 million, that's good business for us.....assuming the right replacements are incoming.

f321ffc

Well if it's going to happen lets get it done quick so Slave and Rigg can get and spend all that dosh. 079.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

ToodlesMcToot

On the other hand, isn't just as likely that Ross' injury is one that will last longer than the trip to Portugal and that is the reason he hasn't travelled?

J.Perkins

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 21, 2016, 04:04:35 PM
On the other hand, isn't just as likely that Ross' injury is one that will last longer than the trip to Portugal and that is the reason he hasn't travelled?

He just doesn't get injured. Guarantee he's off.

Tooting legend

If true a great bit of business. Go get Rhodes forget about playing with a No10 Play Aluko and Rhodes Or another 20 goal a season striker as 2 out and out No9's. With Cairney and the wingers supplying the ammunition. Spend 8-9Million on the striker and 2-3 million on that DM that we need. Then we will have the look of a great squad and possible promotion.

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tonywa

Quote from: J.Perkins on July 21, 2016, 04:09:08 PM

You can guarantee that can you? It's always handy to have someone who knows exactly what goes on behind the scenes on a board like this.  I'm also interested as to who our next signings are going to be.  I don't desperately need to know now.  Tomorrow morning will do.  thanks in advance ;-)

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: J.Perkins on July 21, 2016, 04:09:08 PM

I believe that as well. However, he was reported to have been limping noticeably at our last friendly. So, it is likely that he didn't travel because of the injury. No point going if you're not able to train with the team.