more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Chutney on July 22, 2016, 01:04:22 AM
Jovanovic said he want to build the team around Ross, if he really is being sold you can understand why our manager comes across as seriously pissed off in his most recent interview.

He sounds and looks the same in every interview. Is he pissed constantly?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

TrexFFC

If we sell Ross and drag our feet on getting an equally solid replacement then we have no ambition of going up.  If we sell him then we better IMMEDIATELY make signings.  I was happy with our recent activity in the transfer window but now I'm getting irritated again. I guess we're a Championship club for the next 20 years now. Khan please take your finger out and do something.

alexmur

I'd love to see us sign that young French lad anyone have any updates on that,

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Defoe wants to come back South.
Fulham to make 6 million bid for Sunderland striker...
Live at Transfer Rumours By The Score Dot Com.... 079.gif

Mince n Tatties

The Konch has signed for Gillingham,that lot of scum will
love him...

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 22, 2016, 09:28:39 AM
if there is any truth in this at all I would take him with or without Ross leaving at the right price, 6 million for a 34 year old is pricey though, 4 tops for me
Every day is a Fulham day

river phoenix

Quote from: alexmur on July 22, 2016, 09:21:37 AM
I'd love to see us sign that young French lad anyone have any updates on that,

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Guirassy? He signed for 1.FC Koln couple of days ago.

river phoenix

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 22, 2016, 09:28:39 AM

34 years old but as natural goalscorer as it gets. He would almost certainly guarantee 20+ goals in the Championship.

kempkong

Could Ross and Defoe play together? A man can dream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

DukeTyrion

I am still waiting for us to sign a decent solid defensive midfielder.

The rest of the team is coming together, but I still think it's a huge missing piece.

ffcjazzle

Apparently we're looking at Muhamed Keita, 25, from Lech Poznan. (on loan at Strømsgodset)

Keita was again central when Strømsgodset busted out of the Europa League qualifier on Thursday. The winger who has scored three rounds in a row, put two goals against Denmark SønderjyskE .

And with foreign clubs in the stands. After that TV2 experiences were Championship clubs Fulham and Queens Park Rangers present at Marienlyst yesterday.

Source: http://www.tv2.no/sport/8466882/

toshes mate

Defoe is a really good striker but he isn't worth £6m or anything like it.  He can play alongside almost anyone and will score goals but there is a realistic price for him and it is much, much closer to £1m.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: toshes mate on July 22, 2016, 10:13:36 AM
Defoe is a really good striker but he isn't worth £6m or anything like it.  He can play alongside almost anyone and will score goals but there is a realistic price for him and it is much, much closer to £1m.

He's got a year or two left in him. £6m is not a good move.

Tooting legend

Defo rumour has no legs, there's nothing on any sites, its just yet another made up rumour just to get attention. if someone can provide proof that we are lodging a bid then i will be the first to aplogise.

westcliff white

Quote from: Tooting legend on July 22, 2016, 10:15:31 AM
Defo rumour has no legs, there's nothing on any sites, its just yet another made up rumour just to get attention. if someone can provide proof that we are lodging a bid then i will be the first to aplogise.
Sums up most of twitter
Every day is a Fulham day

Wolf

Anyone paying money for Defoe is insane. He's at the end of his career. I wouldn't want him on a free given his wages that are disproportionate to the rest of our squad.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Tooting legend

If these so called rumours are true then I would pay £6 million for Defo, he would easily score 20+ goals in the championship. But just don't think he would leave Sunderland.

KP_FFC