watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronaldinho

Been linked with Lech Poznan winger, Muhamed Keita.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Wearethewhites

Quote from: KP_FFC on July 22, 2016, 10:40:08 AM
Vydra rumoured to be available

Already been there with Vydra, Rigg refused to pay a 2.5M loan fee for the season.

zander

Quote from: Bronaldinho on July 22, 2016, 11:04:52 AM
Been linked with Lech Poznan winger, Muhamed Keita.

Hmm a quick search reveals a few worries about his character! Norway's answer to Nile Ranger perhaps!!

http://www.tv2.no/a/8322304/

@jolslover

Vydra would be my dream striker signing to be honest. Good pals with Slavisa aswell
STH H3

westcliff white

Good pals as in the were at Watford together so an assumption made or big pals as in they are confirmed  good mates?
Every day is a Fulham day

bill taylors apprentice

Still need that holding midfielder who can defend, lead and support the back line, while comfortable on the ball, this even more important than a quality CH IMO.

@jolslover

Quote from: westcliff white on July 22, 2016, 11:56:43 AM
Good pals as in the were at Watford together so an assumption made or big pals as in they are confirmed  good mates?

ahaha could be both to be honest, One of my mates who always has a fair amount of ITK in the Watford scene said to me a couple months ago that he wouldn't be suprised if Vydra joined us as him and Slavisa are still in contact and talk regularly.

Played his best football under Slavisa so wouldn't surprise me to be honest.
STH H3

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: @jolslover on July 22, 2016, 11:44:33 AM
Vydra would be my dream striker signing to be honest. Good pals with Slavisa aswell

Coming off 3 goals in 31 games for Reading?. Admittedly did well at Watford

mrmicawbers

Quote from: Wolf on July 22, 2016, 10:24:48 AM
Anyone paying money for Defoe is insane. He's at the end of his career. I wouldn't want him on a free given his wages that are disproportionate to the rest of our squad.
My thoughts exactly.

Two Ton Ted

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on July 22, 2016, 12:19:13 PM

Hardly set the world alight at West Brom either.

Still only 24 though.

Never ever bloody anything ever.

MJG

Quote from: Two Ton Ted on July 22, 2016, 12:22:58 PM

Hardly set the world alight at West Brom either.

Still only 24 though.

Ross had a period at Cardiff and then Leeds where his record was 54 games and 6 goals.

@jolslover

Misleading stat, 9 goals in 26 starts last season makes him sound better and still everyone regards it is as a "bad" season for him.
STH H3

KP_FFC

Fully confident Jok will bring the right guy in, one that suits his style. I have a feeling he's looking for a very pacey striker.

Lighthouse

Villa said to be joining in the chase for Ross. According to The Mail.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

MJG

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 22, 2016, 01:42:48 PM
Villa said to be joining in the chase for Ross. According to The Mail.
They have always been my best bet to buy him. Would want a statement just as we did when we came down.

ToodlesMcToot

SkySports is reporting that Steve Bruce has left Hull. Anyone know what gives with that? Unexpected, no?

Good news that multiple clubs are linked with the sale of Ross, if he's to be sold. I do wish they'd get it over with, one way or another, though. I'm ready to see how SJ really wants for us to line up.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

MJG

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on July 22, 2016, 02:45:09 PM
SkySports is reporting that Steve Bruce has left Hull. Anyone know what gives with that? Unexpected, no?

Good news that multiple clubs are linked with the sale of Ross, if he's to be sold. I do wish they'd get it over with, one way or another, though. I'm ready to see how SJ really wants for us to line up.
I saw something other day about takeover talks halted till end of window. they are not spending so hes jumped before being pushed or being relegated.
Its not like Bruce has ever walked out on a club before is it?

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: MJG on July 22, 2016, 02:50:56 PM

I saw something other day about takeover talks halted till end of window. they are not spending so hes jumped before being pushed or being relegated.

TBH, my attention is fixed on Fulham most of the time. If a player or manager isn't linked to FFC in someway, I'm really not well educated, you might say. I know a bit about Bruce but would have to admit that I had no idea he had a reputation for bailing out on clubs.

I feel for their supporters if all is going as you've described. I can remember that feeling of frustration and fear last January as our embargo was imposed. Can't imagine how I'd feel if that was a self imposed embargo in the summer with the captain abandoning ship. Gotta suck.

Oh well, when's our next signing then? When's our N'golo Kante arriving?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

alexmur

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on July 22, 2016, 12:00:45 PM
Still need that holding midfielder who can defend, lead and support the back line, while comfortable on the ball, this even more important than a quality CH IMO.
If only we had Scott Parker.....

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Skatzoffc

Quote from: MJG on July 22, 2016, 02:50:56 PM

064.gif

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !