watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horsfield_No9

Someone on Twitter saying Stephane Sessegnon will sign a 2 yr deal. 32 years old and 8 goals since 2012, if that's our Ross replacement.... :(
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Birmingham White

Sessegnon would be a really good signing although he isn't prolific in terms of goals.
My Albion mate is really surprised they let him go, apparently he worked hard under Pullis as is also very creative.

He can play wing or number 10 but my Albion mate says he's best out wide.

JPCL

One of those apparent ITK's people has declared this so will see wont we .. wont hold my breath haha

river phoenix

We are linked with Kara Mbodj from Anderlecht. Now that would be one heck of a coup, Senegal international, defensive midfelder/centreback, 192 cm tall...

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2016-07-22/kara-mbodj-wil-niet-bij-anderlecht-blijven-en-droomt-van-engeland

@jolslover

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on July 22, 2016, 03:27:53 PM
Someone on Twitter saying Stephane Sessegnon will sign a 2 yr deal. 32 years old and 8 goals since 2012, if that's our Ross replacement.... :(

Sessegnon is nothing like ross mccormack, hes not a striker... Sessegnon is a very good player and I would definitely take him here.
STH H3

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: Birmingham White on July 22, 2016, 03:50:40 PM
Sessegnon would be a really good signing although he isn't prolific in terms of goals.
My Albion mate is really surprised they let him go, apparently he worked hard under Pullis as is also very creative.

He can play wing or number 10 but my Albion mate says he's best out wide.

Sounds interesting. Don't think there is anything in it anyway, just some guy making up rumours by the look of it.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

BedsFFC

I'm not one of these twitter trollers etc but it's Friday afternoon. Be fun to see if we could get a completely false rumour started here into the mainstream media by Monday.

Any suggestions?

westcliff white

Quote from: river phoenix on July 22, 2016, 04:19:51 PM
We are linked with Kara Mbodj from Anderlecht. Now that would be one heck of a coup, Senegal international, defensive midfelder/centreback, 192 cm tall...

https://www.voetbalkrant.com/nl/nieuws/lees/2016-07-22/kara-mbodj-wil-niet-bij-anderlecht-blijven-en-droomt-van-engeland
You know about the lad good? So do I having watched him live numerous times for Genk and Anderlecht when I was living out in Brussels, I would not say it was a coup. He is a very good player in a weak league, I would say in our league that he would be decent and solid but not outstanding. He is no Kouyate the man he basically replaced at Anderlecht.
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Quote from: Statto on July 22, 2016, 04:37:58 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on July 22, 2016, 04:35:35 PM
I'm not one of these twitter trollers etc but it's Friday afternoon. Be fun to see if we could get a completely false rumour started here into the mainstream media by Monday.

Any suggestions?

Jokanovic to Hull
Bruce to Fulham lol

ToodlesMcToot

Any suggestions?

I say David Bentley. Everyone knows we need wingers.

We could re-run the Gignac rumors.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: westcliff white on July 22, 2016, 04:38:38 PM
Quote from: Statto on July 22, 2016, 04:37:58 PM

Any suggestions?

Jokanovic to Hull
Bruce to Fulham lol

Yes he is missing Aluko already...

river phoenix

Quote from: westcliff white on July 22, 2016, 04:38:12 PM

You know about the lad good? So do I having watched him live numerous times for Genk and Anderlecht when I was living out in Brussels, I would not say it was a coup. He is a very good player in a weak league, I would say in our league that he would be decent and solid but not outstanding. He is no Kouyate the man he basically replaced at Anderlecht.

He is no Kouyate, sure... but Kouyate is amazing player and one of the most important players of a very good Premiership team. We are now level below so no comparation here.

Kara Mbodj is a good player for the level we are in and he plays positions of our need -  a physical and tall defensive midfielder/centre back.

westcliff white

Quote from: river phoenix on July 22, 2016, 04:48:59 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 22, 2016, 04:38:12 PM

He is no Kouyate, sure... but Kouyate is amazing player and one of the most important players of a very good Premiership team. We are now level below so no comparation here.

Kara Mbodj is a good player for the level we are in and he plays positions of our need -  a physical and tall defensive midfielder/centre back.
he is physical and he is tall, I have reservations about him at championship level, the Belgian level is not the best. If we were to sign him, I hope he proves me wrong

Lighthouse

Kevin Mcdonald to Fulham for 1.25 completes medical today - Rumour
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mkras99

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 22, 2016, 05:28:52 PM

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-news-live-manchester-united-8468962

A new era at Wolves is set to begin with the £1.25million sale of midfielder Kevin McDonald to Championship rivals Fulham.

The Scotland midfielder underwent a medical in West London on Friday after returning from Wanderers' pre-season tour of Ireland.

McDonald fell out of favour at Molineux last season, not playing in the first-team from March.

He had wanted a move to Craven Cottage last summer, amid contract issues at Molineux, before signing a new three-year deal.

But 12 months on the London club have finally got their man, and are ready to complete a move which will see him join Slavisa Jokanovic's side on a three-year deal.

aaronmcguigan

Is it just Parker and Ross on the big bucks these days then?

Lighthouse

The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

zander

A genuine source as well!! Telegraph Journo

f321ffc

Quote from: zander on July 22, 2016, 05:34:49 PM

A genuine source as well!! Telegraph Journo
John Percy‏ @JPercyTelegraph
#FulhamFC are signing Kevin McDonald from #Wolves for £1.25m. Medical completed today #wwfc #ffc
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional