more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: mkras99 on July 22, 2016, 11:12:49 PM
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/fulham-braced-ross-mccormack-bids-8475346
Mirror as reliable as ever, McCormack misted the pre season trip to Austria it says, who's trip did he miss as our lot are sunning theirselves in Portugal
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham76

Quote from: Tonywa on July 22, 2016, 10:41:05 PM
Quote from: ealex40 on July 22, 2016, 07:12:43 PM
Quote from: ollienixs on July 22, 2016, 07:05:13 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on July 22, 2016, 07:02:18 PM
Quote from: cmg on July 22, 2016, 06:41:58 PM

Now that's what I call a classy farewell:

Respect to him for this.  Nice touch :)

A far better player than he was credited for by many on this board.  Off the field I followed him on Twitter and he came across as an articulate, intelligent, family-orientated man keen to make the most of his time in an unfamiliar country and to integrate himself into the ethos of the UK. It was quite clear from his tweets that he really cared about the cli and was always one of the first to congratulate one of his teammates from an individual achievement such as an international call-up through to a birthday or anniversary.  There were also many messages with the COYW hashtag before an important game.  I thinks his splendidly graceful, farewell to the club, his teammates and supporters show the measure of the man.  Good luck for the future Nando and thanks for you efforts on behalf of FCC.

Didn't have the greatest Time whilst here but that is the sign of a decent bloke and a professional athlete.

What a class message! One in the eye for those on this MB who wouldn't give him the time of day.

That's better. Much classier than his message of last week where he promised never to play for us again as he thought he was way above us.
Good stuff (now you've got your own way).

westcliff white

Quote from: Fulham76 on July 22, 2016, 11:45:29 PM
Quote from: Tonywa on July 22, 2016, 10:41:05 PM
Quote from: ealex40 on July 22, 2016, 07:12:43 PM
Quote from: ollienixs on July 22, 2016, 07:05:13 PM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on July 22, 2016, 07:02:18 PM
Quote from: cmg on July 22, 2016, 06:41:58 PM

Now that's what I call a classy farewell:

Respect to him for this.  Nice touch :)

A far better player than he was credited for by many on this board.  Off the field I followed him on Twitter and he came across as an articulate, intelligent, family-orientated man keen to make the most of his time in an unfamiliar country and to integrate himself into the ethos of the UK. It was quite clear from his tweets that he really cared about the cli and was always one of the first to congratulate one of his teammates from an individual achievement such as an international call-up through to a birthday or anniversary.  There were also many messages with the COYW hashtag before an important game.  I thinks his splendidly graceful, farewell to the club, his teammates and supporters show the measure of the man.  Good luck for the future Nando and thanks for you efforts on behalf of FCC.

Didn't have the greatest Time whilst here but that is the sign of a decent bloke and a professional athlete.

What a class message! One in the eye for those on this MB who wouldn't give him the time of day.

That's better. Much classier than his message of last week where he promised never to play for us again as he thought he was way above us.
Good stuff (now you've got your own way).
As reported on Twitter and done dubious media outlets. He's gone put a nice message out which shows some thought for the fans. I wish him the best, never worked out for us but that happens with many signings

Holders

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 23, 2016, 12:01:50 AM
Absolute Quality from a Warrior. Who clearly appreciated his time in England.

+1. I never had the same beef about him as some others.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

West Brom 7 million for Lewis Dunk.
God the prices some of these clubs are offering is crazy..

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on July 23, 2016, 09:28:39 AM
West Brom 7 million for Lewis Dunk.
God the prices some of these clubs are offering is crazy..

Crazy is the new normal.

Bronaldinho

Linked with a move for Kara Mbodji.

Would be quite the coup.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

colinwhite

westcliff white

I Ostend the brow in response to someone who mentioned this yesterda, think a couple of posts are on page 108

having watched him live numerous times for Genk and Anderlecht when I was living out in Brussels, I would not say it was a coup. He is a very good player in a weak league, I would say in our league that he would be decent and solid but not outstanding. He is no Kouyate the man he basically replaced at Anderlecht.

Bronaldinho

@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

f321ffc

ESPN report Nabil Bentaleb, Clinton N'Jie, Alex Pritchard & Fazio have been told to find new clubs. #THFC

Alex Pritchard please.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

@jolslover

Quote from: f321ffc on July 23, 2016, 12:22:48 PM
ESPN report Nabil Bentaleb, Clinton N'Jie, Alex Pritchard & Fazio have been told to find new clubs. #THFC

Alex Pritchard please.

Nabil Bentaleb and I would flip. top player
Pritchard good also.
STH H3

westcliff white

no spurs fan I know has anything good to say about bentaleb, njie I would take but we cant afford him I guess

@jolslover

Quote from: westcliff white on July 23, 2016, 12:26:26 PM
no spurs fan I know has anything good to say about bentaleb, njie I would take but we cant afford him I guess

Hmm, quick search on twitter tells me lots of spurs fans up in arms about selling him, with 85% on a poll with over 150 people taking part saying they would rather have him than Mason.
STH H3

westcliff white

Quote from: @jolslover on July 23, 2016, 12:30:50 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 23, 2016, 12:26:26 PM

Hmm, quick search on twitter tells me lots of spurs fans up in arms about selling him, with 85% on a poll with over 150 people taking part saying they would rather have him than Mason.
I said none of those I know not those on twitter. My mates were glad he wasn't anywhere near playing, wont say what they say about Mason as this is a family board

Personally don't know to much about either of them to offer an opinion as I dont watch to much of spurs.

snarks

I've seen benteleb a few times, good player as a holding CM however he is not as good as Dier, Wanyama or Mousa for the more advanced role. I can understand why he'd be unloaded.

Walsh

I don't appreciate the fact that this page has gone from the main page of the forum. I'm planning on fixing this as it's the main reason I visit during the off season.

alexmur

Quote from: Walsh on July 24, 2016, 11:28:33 PM
I don't appreciate the fact that this page has gone from the main page of the forum. I'm planning on fixing this as it's the main reason I visit during the off season.
+1

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk