watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

I'm ok if we get 12m+ for Ross. But I would absolutely NOT sell him to another championship club

Fulham 442

Norwich improve their £10 million bid for Ross.  Wolves and Derby enquire about Stearman!

westcliff white

No prem club will come in for him. its champ or nothing I feel.

I have doubts if he can play it what seems to be a 4-3-3, he can play in what seems to be our variance on that at times 4-2-3-1 (which hasn't done us well previously) and 4-4-2

time will tell.

Don't want this to start a can he cant he in a formation, just saying we may be better off without him if we can get a replacement who can play in the favoured formation of SJ
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham 442

Norwich have improved their bid of £10 million for Ross and Wolves and Derby are interested in Stearman?!

AnEssexFan

I'd be gutted to see Stearman leave as I think he's a very decent player.
@leightonrw07

alexmur

Quote from: AnEssexFan on July 29, 2016, 02:01:02 PM
I'd be gutted to see Stearman leave as I think he's a very decent player.
+1

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fulhamben

George Williams has gone on a season long loan to mk dons. Bit suprised at this, who else could do the wide left attacking role if required
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2016, 04:51:59 PM
George Williams has gone on a season long loan to mk dons. Bit suprised at this, who else could do the wide left attacking role if required

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamben

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on July 29, 2016, 05:09:27 PM

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, GIVE US SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT!!!
it's Friday, no work tomorrow
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: fulhamben on July 29, 2016, 05:12:27 PM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on July 29, 2016, 05:09:27 PM

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, GIVE US SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT!!!
it's Friday, no work tomorrow

I've been unemployed for about 18 months (though not through lack of trying), so every day has been like Friday.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SP

Sky reporting Ipswich are now interested in Ross.

EJL

Quote from: SP on July 29, 2016, 05:38:06 PM

"Hi, this is Ipswich, we're interested in McCorm-"

"He's not available on a free transfer..."

"... Thanks for your time."

alexmur

Quote from: SP on July 29, 2016, 05:38:06 PM
I'd say quite a few clubs are

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

grandad

George Williams gone to MK Dons for a season long loan. I would have thought he would have been used in the new U 23 set up. He is 20 now & I would have thought if he was coming up to 1st team squad ability he would have been kept here. Obviously deemed not good enough for us but good enough to be in the Welsh International squad.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Mince n Tatties

Can you see Ipswich bidding that sort of money?

Lighthouse

Quote from: grandad on July 29, 2016, 06:00:00 PM
George Williams gone to MK Dons for a season long loan. I would have thought he would have been used in the new U 23 set up. He is 20 now & I would have thought if he was coming up to 1st team squad ability he would have been kept here. Obviously deemed not good enough for us but good enough to be in the Welsh International squad.

But he will get game time. Something he would struggle at staying at Fulham at this time. As for the Welsh squad. Well frankly the standard of football at International level is not of of a very high class until you get to a few of the top Countries.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Chesh

Quote from: grandad on July 29, 2016, 06:00:00 PM
Obviously deemed not good enough for us but good enough to be in the Welsh International squad.
Let's be fair though - Jazz Richards is considered good enough to be in the Welsh squad, and I wouldn't want him anywhere near our team....
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

f321ffc

Translation from Marca.
Sound like a done dealer as we have deposited 200,000 Euros into the coffers of the club pepper shaker.

ENGPascual Israfilov, reinforce the medullary Fulham, which militates in the Championship, the Second Division English. The International by Azerbaijan will arrive to the whole english from the Real Murcia, although the last campaign finished on loan at Cordoba.The Jokanovic deposited around 200,000 euros into the coffers of the club pepper shakers to become with the services of Eddy. This amount could be more if the next year get the ascent to the Premier League. The midfielder will sign a contract that will join his new club during the coming four seasons. In addition, share clothing with other two Spanish, Javier Pereira and Alberto Escobar, members of the technical body of the Serbian coach.Eddy will end its linkage with the Murcia after four years belonging to the computer grana, where contract ended in June 2017. The whole pimento wanted to make some benefit in this summer period for which the player does not leave free the next season. The Newcastle Benitez, interesadoEl Fulham will strengthen your computer with a large young midfielder. You can also play playmaker and has experience at both first and second division. Eddy, 23 years old, has much scope for further progress as a footballer. Stands out for its aerial play-with its 1.91 meters of height-, arrival and his great physical deployment. In all destinations in which was played on loan. Two seasons ago debuted in first with the Granada, where he played eight matches. The past course began playing in the Eibar, in which he participated in nine times, and the market for winter became the first reinforcement of Cordoba, where he played 14 matches. ADVERTISING inRead invented by Teads Wild Eddy was a good sign in the League forward. In fact, had sounded as possible strengthening of the various teams of second. It was also concerned the Newcastle of Rafa Benitez, but the player from Almeria has opted for the Fulham. In addition, is a fixed in the calls of Prosinecki for the selection of Azerbaijan, being one of the pillars of the whole Caucasian.Related Topics More fútbolPremier LeagueFútbol InternacionalCórdoba CF
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional