The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Quote from: Nero on July 31, 2016, 06:22:14 PM
Quote from: King_Crud on July 31, 2016, 06:06:30 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on July 31, 2016, 12:23:14 PM
Teemu Pukki was a disaster at Celtic hope we can look elsewhere personally

I thought he was great at Schalke and had a big future, but it's not really worked out that way

Trouble is if we sign him we'll have all those idiot with their mobile phones turn up trying to catch him
:005:
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

DevonFFC

It's all gone quiet. Rather boring this non existent rumour Mill

Mince n Tatties

Another day gone and he is still a Fulham Player....

Northern Cottager

Bracken White

Told that Eddy Silvestre is not an attacking midfielder, as stated on the Net - but a DM. 6' 3" holding midfielder would be good & note he's an Azerbaidzhani international, to boot.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

fulhamben

Quote from: Bracken White on August 01, 2016, 08:33:45 AM
Told that Eddy Silvestre is not an attacking midfielder, as stated on the Net - but a DM. 6' 3" holding midfielder would be good & note he's an Azerbaidzhani international, to boot.
that would make sense, as he has 2 goals in his whole career
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

river phoenix

Regarding Steve Mounie, it looks like we offered 2.5M€ (which is probably his value right now), not 7.5M€ like Sun said. Montpellier is not interested in selling him for that price.

http://www.allezpaillade.com/actualites/breves/mercato-loffre-ridicule-pour-mounie/

f321ffc

ENGIncome from loan of Nimes, Steve Mounié might be led to leave again, the Montpellier HSC with which he is under contract until 2019. The Beninese International is now in the viewfinder of the English club, boarder of the Championship, Fulham FC. And if Steve Mounié already left Montpellier? Fort of its good benefits the past season in Nimes, where he has registered 11 goals, 5 assists in the counter in 32 games and especially a good beginning of preparation on the eve of the start of the League 1(3goals in the two matches), the attacker Beninese international (22 years) of return of loan, interest at the highest point the English club of Fulham. According Madeinpaillade, the London Club, boarder of the Championship (D2 English), reportedly threw his vested on the Montpellier attacker, and would even be willing to put 4 to 5 million euros, on the table. This to wrest the player to his club trainer, despite an extension of the contract, until 2019, signed there is barely a month. An offer is confirmed by the President Delegate of Héraultais, Laurent Nicolin, but who is not ready to let go of his foal. "If there was an offer non-refusable, we would say yes, but this is not the case," he entrusted to the microphone of the Midi Libre. Which reassures the coach of the club Montpellier, Frédéric Hantz, which burned her impatience to see the attacker Benin to the work this season 2016-17, "It was all observed in Nimes. He is under contract with us, requested by other clubs, but I want to count on him", he said. A folder to follow...

My translation of the translation, offer confirmed from Fulham but Monpelier want more.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

westcliff white

Quote from: river phoenix on August 01, 2016, 08:58:48 AM
Regarding Steve Mounie, it looks like we offered 2.5M€ (which is probably his value right now), not 7.5M€ like Sun said. Montpellier is not interested in selling him for that price.

http://www.allezpaillade.com/actualites/breves/mercato-loffre-ridicule-pour-mounie/
We allegedly offered 2.5 million upfront with add ons getting to 5 million, they allegedly wAnt 6-7 million for him. Rumour has it 4 million with add ins could be enough time will tell
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

TS...Fulham could swoop for Celtics Leigh Griffiths if
Ross leaves...

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 01, 2016, 09:13:35 AM
TS...Fulham could swoop for Celtics Leigh Griffiths if
Ross leaves...

We need to steer clear of the SPL.

Mince n Tatties

Just doesn't score there though does he, Europe last season
and this, and against Barcelona Saturday.
Of course he would find it harder, but he knows where the
Goals are.

river phoenix

M n T, is that a real rumour or is that just your idea?

Griffiths would be a terrific signing, indeed. That lad certainly knows where the net is. I don`t see Celtic selling him though.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: river phoenix on August 01, 2016, 09:26:51 AM
M n T, is that a real rumour or is that just your idea?

Griffiths would be a terrific signing, indeed. That lad certainly knows where the net is. I don`t see Celtic selling him though.

Talksport...So they made it up I suppose.

HillingdonFFC

Think Mounie would be what we need, a big mobile CF. I know you cant read into Youtube too much but it looks like hes very decent & brave in the air. Now we have pace & width he could be just the ticket
Nothing against Matt Smith but for me hes just too immobile, very handy player to have though

alexmur

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastles-championship-opener-how-mystery-11685879

anyone know if there is any truth to this mystery virus story, or us it just more creative writing from a journo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

Quote from: alexmur on August 01, 2016, 11:16:05 AM
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastles-championship-opener-how-mystery-11685879

anyone know if there is any truth to this mystery virus story, or us it just more creative writing from a journo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This was widely mentioned on Saturday but Fulham denied it and said the rest of the squad were off with the u23 squad. I have no idea what to believe.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Lighthouse

Fulham are locked in talks with Norwich City over Ross McCormack - but insist the Scotland striker will not leave for a penny under £15 million.

That was the price on a new buyout clause added to an updated deal for the Whites hotshot when he put pen to paper in January.

At the time, it was a salve for any disappointment that scuppered a proposed deal with Middlesbrough, who also wanted the player with 23 goals to his credit in a campaign threatened by relegation.

Reports claim a £12m deal is already in place for the 29-year-old.

But GetWestLondon has learned this is wide of the mark and McCormack could even be included in the Whites to squad to face Newcastle in the live televised game on Friday night that kicks off the Championship season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 01, 2016, 09:19:23 AM
Just doesn't score there though does he, Europe last season
and this, and against Barcelona Saturday.
Of course he would find it harder, but he knows where the
Goals are.

If you're using his goal against Barcelona as a make weight to back him up as anything more than a League 1 striker then you're nuts. Tap in from a mistake that anyone on this board would have finished. He's scored 12 in three years for Wolves in League 1 and became 'prolific' when we went North, which pretty much anyone could be.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: river phoenix on July 31, 2016, 10:31:15 AM
With Ross McCormack potentially leaving Fulham. Fulham are now looking at signing Teemu Pukki #FFC #FulhamFC

I think one of my kids caught him on Pokemon Go last week in the park.
:005:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !