watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Asotosyios

Manchester United defender McNair has interest from Burnley, Middlesbrough, Celtic, Newcastle and Fulham as he ponders a loan move away from Old Trafford.

The 21-year-old Northern Ireland international was among those told by Jose Mourinho last week that United would like him to go and gain more match experience by having a season away.

http://www.westlondonsport.com/features-comment/football-wls-latest-gossip

westcliff white

sadly he is will go to the club he supports, Celtic. would love him to come to us though
Every day is a Fulham day

mike_corkcity12

The Nastajic rumour was tweeted by 'transfer rumour bot' which is a bot that makes up rumours. Not sure why it is being discussed.

I see while Newcastle sign the likes of Diame and Clark, Reading bidding for Liam Moore but this club, our club, is still scrimping and saving.

We'll be stuck in the championship for years.

fulhamben

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on August 01, 2016, 08:31:30 PM
The Nastajic rumour was tweeted by 'transfer rumour bot' which is a bot that makes up rumours. Not sure why it is being discussed.

I see while Newcastle sign the likes of Diame and Clark, Reading bidding for Liam Moore but this club, our club, is still scrimping and saving.

Can't believe that I'm saying this but patience is required i believe. Dealings have been decent so far and the club are still trying to get players in. Doubt anyone signed in the next few days would feature on Friday anyway
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

anyone signed now would be on the bench at best barring an injury problem in a position

@jolslover

Quote from: mike_corkcity12 on August 01, 2016, 08:31:30 PM

ahaha we have a much better team than reading, Newcastle are very much an exception in this division in that their squad is unreal.
STH H3

BrightonFFC1

The Nastasic rumour came from the German website kicker, not some random transfer bit. I doubt we'll get him but I reckon we've enquired

Mince n Tatties

Another day in the Ross Saga, Will he Want he?
Sky transfer pages have now taken him out of their top 10
Whispers.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 02, 2016, 07:44:44 AM
Another day in the Ross Saga, Will he Want he?
Sky transfer pages have now taken him out of their top 10
Whispers.

To quote 'someone or other' Ross is still here!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

Its because Aston Villa set to bid apparently
16/1 into 7/4..

westcliff white

Mince n Tatties

So if you are all sure that he is def going to Norwich,
You can go have £70 on to win £40.or 7 grand to win 4 grand
if your rich.

Hoppus

river phoenix

Quote from: Hoppus on August 02, 2016, 08:57:38 AM
We want Filip Helander: http://www.hellas1903.it/calciomercato/helander-ce-anche-il-fulham/?refresh_ce-cp

Great player! But Boro and Newcastle also want him :/

It looks Newcastle will sign Ciaran Clark who is a similar kind of player like Helander (a left footed centre-back) so I would cross them out.

twang

Quote from: Hoppus on August 02, 2016, 08:57:38 AM
We want Filip Helander: http://www.hellas1903.it/calciomercato/helander-ce-anche-il-fulham/?refresh_ce-cp

Great player! But Boro and Newcastle also want him :/

Interesting. Not a great defender (yet) but a pretty young, big and strong left-sided centre-half. Can be quite awkward at times though, a bit like Burn.

However, signing fellow Swedes is usually not a successful route for this club...

Bronaldinho

Former Fulham target, Nemanja Nikolic is wanted by FC Porto.

Also looks like the Eddy deal is pretty much done and dusted according to the Murcia based journo's!
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

hopper

If we sign Helander, might be the end of Ream I imagine

Porthogs FC

Quote from: hopper on August 02, 2016, 10:16:16 AM
I think that depends on getting another LB/RB. I think Joka likes Ream more than Stearman, and it sounds like there's more rumored interest out there for Stearman. I think Ream is more valuable to our current set-up, and hope we land another RB so that we don't have to rely on Stearman at RB.

hopper

Quote from: Porthogs FC on August 02, 2016, 12:37:38 PM
Quote from: hopper on August 02, 2016, 10:16:16 AM
I think that depends on getting another LB/RB. I think Joka likes Ream more than Stearman, and it sounds like there's more rumored interest out there for Stearman. I think Ream is more valuable to our current set-up, and hope we land another RB so that we don't have to rely on Stearman at RB.

Did Stearman play at RB a couple of games last year? He looked like Bambi on ice at points, could have been when he was in that position.

Don't have much of a preference between the two of them, Ream seemed slightly more composed out of the two but never really made any big tackles