more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Wales have turned down an approach by Hull for Wales manager Chris Coleman
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 02, 2016, 01:37:15 PM
Wales have turned down an approach by Hull for Wales manager Chris Coleman

Been a lot of money yesterday and today for him to
Take the job...Think he might.

colinwhite

Helander not good enough. Nowhere near Ream ,so i really hope that doesnt come off. seen him a few times for Malmö.

Jimmy Hill

Not sure its been mentioned but no one has taken the number 7 shirt, Maybe a big signing will be taking it?

Hoppus

Quote from: colinwhite on August 02, 2016, 02:42:55 PM
Helander not good enough. Nowhere near Ream ,so i really hope that doesnt come off. seen him a few times for Malmö.

Did well in Italy, and wanted by Boro and Newcastle. I think he is more than good enough.

Chutney

Quote from: Hoppus on August 02, 2016, 03:37:26 PM
Quote from: colinwhite on August 02, 2016, 02:42:55 PM

Did well in Italy, and wanted by Boro and Newcastle. I think he is more than good enough.

Good enough as a squad player, worrying if he is a first team signing.
C O Y W

Lighthouse

Brighton are said to have agreed a club record fee for Spuds midfielder Alex Pritchard.

zander

VILLA MAKE £12M MCCORMACK BID

Aston Villa have now entered the race to sign Ross McCormack, according to Sky sources.

The Midlands club have this afternoon made a £12m offer for the Scotland international.

Norwich have previously had a bid of £10m rejected for the player.

fulhamben

Quote from: zander on August 02, 2016, 04:23:46 PM

Aston Villa have now entered the race to sign Ross McCormack, according to Sky sources.

The Midlands club have this afternoon made a £12m offer for the Scotland international.

didnt sky also claim the norwich came back in at the weekend with an improved 12 mil bid. there sources are not what they once were. or we have stopped believing them. although im not rulling out the villa bid.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

I hope they have it may speed up a resolution one way or the other
Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

I feel we are trapped in the 1984 novel. Newspeak reporting this as new news when we have heard it before a thousand times. Still SKY are reporting it as news and also reporting the player wishes the saga to be resolved quickly. So say all of us.

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 02, 2016, 04:27:10 PM
I hope they have it may speed up a resolution one way or the other
yes im with you. want it done now so hopeful javisa can get some exciting recruits in that fit his system. i dont care what anyone says, i will be super disapointed if parker or smith start even one game this season.

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 04:26:50 PM

didnt sky also claim the norwich came back in at the weekend with an improved 12 mil bid. there sources are not what they once were. or we have stopped believing them. although im not rulling out the villa bid.
I reckon Norwich did offer 12 but as with their 10 million bid it wasn't how we wanted it, rumours are we want 12 million minimum (15 million in some quarters) and we want it all up front. Maybe Villa will do what we want
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 02, 2016, 04:29:23 PM

I reckon Norwich did offer 12 but as with their 10 million bid it wasn't how we wanted it, rumours are we want 12 million minimum (15 million in some quarters) and we want it all up front. Maybe Villa will do what we want
yes think villa have just freed up some cash with players going out.

f321ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 04:31:49 PM

Just sent this by Villa mate "Betting suspended at Bet Victor on McCormack. Sky Bet cut to 1/4"
I don't do betting but if true then someone knows something.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

fulhamben

Quote from: f321ffc on August 02, 2016, 04:34:05 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 02, 2016, 04:31:49 PM

Just sent this by Villa mate "Betting suspended at Bet Victor on McCormack. Sky Bet cut to 1/4"
I don't do betting but if true then someone knows something.
not really one clued up in the betting world, but wouldnt a mass influx of bets get it suspended ie 30k villa fans getting over excited over rumours

zander

Its all speculation and rumours but some people close to Villa are suggesting its 12 with add ons. If that's the case I think we've got to take it.

fulhamben

Quote from: zander on August 02, 2016, 04:38:13 PM

Its all speculation and rumours but some people close to Villa are suggesting its 12 with add ons. If that's the case I think we've got to take it.
yes we do. i dont even see where ross fits into this system without taking out a promising looking player. ross is a good player, but cant play on the shoulder of the center backs with his back to goal imo. and i watched the highlights again earlier and it was fantastic to see alunko picking the ball up from deep and taking players on at pace, something else ross can not do. ross will only be a big loss if we dont get someone in to be a spear head of our attack

MJG

Just to say i expect a couple more in by Newcastle game

Chesh

Quote from: zander on August 02, 2016, 04:38:13 PM

I never thought I'd say this but the sooner he goes now the better - as long as we get at least one new quality striker who can play up top with two wide men it will be an improvement on starting the season with an unfit, moody maverick who can only play his way.

Yes he guarantees goals, but he doesn't even guarantee a top half finish, and I'd rather Villa or Norwich have the frustrating first month or so with Ross, while we hopefully hit the ground running with a fit spearhead.

Wishful thinking I know, but my wish nonetheless.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)