https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b+w geezer

Quote from: copthornemike on August 03, 2016, 07:07:48 PM
Jozabed looks very interesting - scores with either foot and with his header
If Jokanovic could get a couple of the midfielders to score 10 or so each a la Derby then things post Ross might not be so bleak after all!
This is it. Last year only Cairney weighed in from midfield to any extent. Looks like this bloke could  (albeit unsure he and Tom would be playing simultaneously) and you'd fancy Ayite to do so as well. The overall effect might compensate to the tune of a dozen or so of the goals we'll be missing from the two departures.

westcliff white

I disagree with chutney about Mounie, he and Cauley are different types of players, also having seen him play I think he is quite different to anything we have.

I also do not think that Camerone Jerome guarantees goals.

But I am sure Chutney agrees who ever we sign in the next few days or the weeks ahead has to hit the ground running and be able to perform with goals (certainly if a striker) and improve on what we have it it is not worth signing them
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 03, 2016, 06:50:53 PM
Quote from: nose on August 03, 2016, 01:44:03 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 03, 2016, 10:29:13 AM
Quote from: nose on August 03, 2016, 09:49:46 AM
if ross has gone and we now have released players, taking the most positive spin, who are we getting in that will make us better? I heard some rumours like everyone else so am expecting two or three this week. If not we are making repetitive replies that aren't funny! , as usual!
Quote from: nose on August 03, 2016, 09:49:46 AM
if ross has gone and we now have released players, taking the most positive spin, who are we getting in that will make us better? I heard some rumours like everyone else so am expecting two or three this week. If not we are making repetitive replies that aren't funny! , as usual!

What repetitive replies are you making that aren't funny nose, and who says they aren't funny ?

the 'repetitive replies' phrase as you may or may not know, is nothing to do with me but an auto correct feature of the MB. So if I dare to make reference to the ridiculous appauling nature of our leadership, then unless I use new words each time I get my post ammended. Its a kind of cencorship that i discussed with mods. they apparently stop it happening but cencorship is nonetheless what it becomes because I am unable to freely restate what needs restating.

on a separate note, I heard on the BBC how wooly mamoths supposedly died out through lack of water.... i think they might just be hiding.

Yes, let me reasure you, Woolly Mammoths are hiding, and waiting for my signal to return, which will be as soon as fulhambeg admits he was completely and utterly and unreservedly wrong about Matt Smith.
reckon there's more chance of me getting a Parker tattoo :005:
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Ordar

I'm personally not overly bothered about McCormack going. Yes he has been our best player, but I've grown a little tired of him almost leaving every window, regardless of the many contracts he's signed along the way. I've always felt that we should be building the team around Cairney.

I also agree that it was hard to see McCormack fitting into the way Joka has been setting out his team in pre season. I know Rhodes has been mentioned, but I think someone like Gustede (of Villa, formerly Blackburn) would be perfect in that role. I don't know a lot of the other names that are currently linked with us, but the players we've brought in so far have looked really good.

I hope Joka is given time (especially given the difficulty of our opening games) and also backing in the transfer window, to bring in the 5-6 players we need to compete, and who will fit into our system. I personally have faith in Khan and feel as though the issues lie with Rigg

Did Kalas have an option to buy anyone know?

fulhamben

Quote from: mrmicawbers on August 03, 2016, 07:06:30 PM
Supposed to be signing tomorrow according to my mate Barra.Usually has good info.
have you actually spoke to him or ate you going off the tiff post, because tiff suffers badly with identity theft. And I don't think Barra posts with a no host ip

f321ffc

SPAAntonio Fuentes‏ @_antoniofuentes CERRADO. El Fulham paga la clausula de rescisión de Jozabed (4 mill euros) y firma al mediapunta para las tres próximas temporadas
ENGAntonio Fuentes‏ @_antoniofuentes closed. The Fulham pays the termination clause of Jozabad (4 mill euros) and signing the playmaker for the next three seasons 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

alexmur

Quote from: fulhamben on August 03, 2016, 05:39:47 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on August 03, 2016, 05:38:04 PM
With a name like Ruiz he does not stand a chance of a fair crack at the whip
and he hasnt even got nice hair. blokes got no chance
he looks like David villa and naymar love child let's hope he got their skills

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mince n Tatties

Robin Van Persie just been seen walking through Bishops
Park with his dog... :dft011:

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 03, 2016, 08:40:06 PM
Robin Van Persie just been seen walking through Bishops
Park with his dog... :dft011:
beastality isn't just frowned upon here, it's illegal ;)

f321ffc

Quote from: Statto on August 03, 2016, 08:14:54 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on August 03, 2016, 08:11:51 PM
SPAAntonio Fuentes‏ @_antoniofuentes CERRADO. El Fulham paga la clausula de rescisión de Jozabed (4 mill euros) y firma al mediapunta para las tres próximas temporadas
ENGAntonio Fuentes‏ @_antoniofuentes closed. The Fulham pays the termination clause of Jozabad (4 mill euros) and signing the playmaker for the next three seasons 049:gif

Some good news to end the day at least
:wow: 0001.jpeg

Antonio Fuentes‏ @_antoniofuentes
The player arrived at midday to London and is having medical test today and tomorrow. The deal is done completely.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

DevonFFC

Quote from: f321ffc on August 03, 2016, 08:55:19 PM
Quote from: Statto on August 03, 2016, 08:14:54 PM
Quote from: f321ffc on August 03, 2016, 08:11:51 PM

Some good news to end the day at least
:wow: 0001.jpeg

Antonio Fuentes‏ @_antoniofuentes
The player arrived at midday to London and is having medical test today and tomorrow. TThe deal is done completely.

Unveiling at first game

Mince n Tatties

Sgt Fulham

Roberto Martinez is the new manager of Belgium.  :58:

DevonFFC

Where does this new guy fit in as by all accounts he is an attacking midfielder which is where Tommy plays currently

fulhamben

Quote from: ollienixs on August 03, 2016, 10:02:50 PM
Where does this new guy fit in as by all accounts he is an attacking midfielder which is where Tommy plays currently
me personally, I'd put cairney alongside Mcdonald, drop Tunni and push him towards the right.

Mince n Tatties

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 03, 2016, 10:07:57 PM
Who is this new guy?
jozabed Sanchez ruiz. Not official done yet, but some reporting it as so.

Mince n Tatties

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 03, 2016, 10:14:26 PM
Another lower league player is he?
Did quite well in la liga last year by all accounts. Looks mint on you tube, link a page or two back

@jolslover

Looks a class signing, Our best of the window so far in my opinion! 10 goals last year in Liga BBVA and hes a CM, great goalscoring record for a CM, in a league better than the championship.
STH H3