watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

I think the majority that wanted Ross sold for £10M are now realising that money doesn't go a long way for a forward.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

fulhamben

Quote from: Wolf on August 05, 2016, 03:22:20 PM
I think the majority that wanted Ross sold for £10M are now realising that money doesn't go a long way for a forward.
I wouldn't have been impressed if we spent 12 mil on Ross though.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Denver Fulham

That's silly. You just have to shop around better. You can find two very good players for that spend.

Wolf

Quote from: Denver Fulham on August 05, 2016, 04:03:29 PM

That's silly. You just have to shop around better. You can find two very good players for that spend.

Two first choice forwards for a total £10M. We'd be relying on luck rather than value.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

alexmur

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 05, 2016, 02:51:26 PM
What happened to the exotic named pair who
were supposedly flying in for medicals yesterday, gone
Quiet there.
I think there aint half some bullsh** talked on here...lol
Yes I know I do sometimes.
maybe we have already signed them and they will start as a surprise to us and Newcastle

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Barrett487

Quote from: Wolf on August 05, 2016, 04:10:54 PM
Quote from: Denver Fulham on August 05, 2016, 04:03:29 PM

Two first choice forwards for a total £10M. We'd be relying on luck rather than value.

Barrett487

But how much did Vardy cost LCFC ? Having said that, can you imagine the uproar on this forum if we bought a Protégé  ?  The club considered to be scrimping I would suspect.

fulhamben

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 05, 2016, 04:32:47 PM
But how much did Vardy cost LCFC ? Having said that, can you imagine the uproar on this forum if we bought a Protégé  ?  The club considered to be scrimping I would suspect.
Don't care how much they cost as long as they deliver. 10 mil can't buy two decent strikers apparently but it only cost 12.5 to get dembele and Ross. The players are out there,just need to find them

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 05, 2016, 04:32:47 PM

1.2 million euros in 12/13 season from Fleetwood Town....according to Transfermarkt
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

hopper

Quote from: alexmur on August 05, 2016, 04:15:34 PM
Quiet there.
maybe we have already signed them and they will start as a surprise to us and Newcastle

A lot of Spanish press reporting Jozabed as done deals, hardly can be considered bullpoo. But we can't know for sure til it's confirmed by club, always possibility of a hitch

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: hopper on August 05, 2016, 06:24:07 PM
Quote from: alexmur on August 05, 2016, 04:15:34 PM
Quiet there.

A lot of Spanish press reporting Jozabed as done deals, hardly can be considered bullpoo. But we can't know for sure til it's confirmed by club, always possibility of a hitch

Not specifically this, but there is a lot of bull on here about
People we are after and going to sign.
If the deal is done why dont the club tell us.

mkras99

http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/jokanovic-hails-serious-football-team-wants-least-12m-spend-wls-football

Jokanovic was impressed with his new signings as he gave competitive debuts to seven players, but he wants the £12m earned from the sale of Ross McCormack to be reinvested.

"We need to make investment and generally it's £12m more. It doesn't make sense to spend less than this £12m," he said.

"Matt Smith is part of my team but I expect to sign four or five more players that will be ready to come into the team."

Denver Fulham

Quote from: mkras99 on August 06, 2016, 12:26:42 AM
http://www.westlondonsport.com/fulham/jokanovic-hails-serious-football-team-wants-least-12m-spend-wls-football

Jokanovic was impressed with his new signings as he gave competitive debuts to seven players, but he wants the £12m earned from the sale of Ross McCormack to be reinvested.

"We need to make investment and generally it's £12m more. It doesn't make sense to spend less than this £12m," he said.

"Matt Smith is part of my team but I expect to sign four or five more players that will be ready to come into the team."

"I'm doing my part. I just stole three points. Now pull out your finger and get me more guys I need."

FulhamCB

Wish we could be gunning for players like Kodjia for Bristol City and Britt Assombalonga from Forest. They'd cost a pretty penny, but Jokanovic looks to be pushing Khan for funds and I think we will re-invest at least 10 million...especially after that confidence boosting result against the toon.

f5shooter

No one else rates Cyle Larin, the young Canadian Intl that is tearing up MLS in the US?  I realize the competition isn't as strong, but what do think of some of his goals?  I think many are very well taken and there is no doubt he will be moving to Europe in the near future. I imagine he'd be available for next to nothing.

Not to mention he's 20 years old, 188cm, deceptively fast, very strong, and very good in the air.

No one else thinks he'd make a great prospect to get before his price rises?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRVtLJw8BTA

valdeingruo

Quote from: f5shooter on August 06, 2016, 01:42:57 AM
No one else rates Cyle Larin, the young Canadian Intl that is tearing up MLS in the US?  I realize the competition isn't as strong, but what do think of some of his goals?  I think many are very well taken and there is no doubt he will be moving to Europe in the near future. I imagine he'd be available for next to nothing.

Not to mention he's 20 years old, 188cm, deceptively fast, very strong, and very good in the air.

I wouldnt say no one else rates him, more like you wouldnt be aware of him if you didnt watch the MLS. He took off running and looks like hes been in the league for years. Would be an interesting signing.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

NJFulham

Quote from: f5shooter on August 06, 2016, 01:42:57 AM

The big portuguese teams are after him.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Didn't Eddie Johnson bang in goals in the MLS?

Just saying......

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Everything is difficult before it's easy!

fulhamben

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on August 06, 2016, 07:55:44 AM

Just saying......

and Bradley Wright Phillips was top scorer in the whole league one year. Far to difficult to rate a player on mls experience alone

bobby01

Quote from: fulhamben on August 06, 2016, 08:23:32 AM
Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on August 06, 2016, 07:55:44 AM

Just saying......

And whatever happened to that player that was going to be the next great thing, Freddy Adu. But to be fair McGod and Clint weren't bad

and Bradley Wright Phillips was top scorer in the whole league one year. Far to difficult to rate a player on mls experience alone
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.