watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambler

Is it safe to assume that Jozabed will not be signing? Look how long it's taken stones and pogba to sign once the fee has been agreed - less than 24 hours! Wasn't it around this time last week that we 'agreed a fee'

Is Kline interfering?

Mince n Tatties

But the point is where is this Jezabum lad?
Medical last Wednesday, people coming on here saying
he has already signed, others saying thats him sitting
In the Cottage...Blah Blah Blah..So where the fe** is he?
Thats  week since so called medical. :031:

zander

Quote from: Rambler on August 09, 2016, 12:51:29 PM
Is it safe to assume that Jozabed will not be signing? Look how long it's taken stones and pogba to sign once the fee has been agreed - less than 24 hours! Wasn't it around this time last week that we 'agreed a fee'

Is Kline interfering?

I'm usually quite patient but I'm starting to get a little concerned now. As of saturday spainish reports claimed he'd passed his medical in the week so this is really dragging on.

If any of this Kline stuff is true I can't imagine that's the cause of this. It would be odd to have the player over for a medical and agree a fee then someone kick up a fuss. I'm hoping it's just a case of the finer details of the fee being sorted out.

Deeping_white

It's worth pointing out that International Clearance, which is believed to be the cause of the delay can actually take quite a while to go through. There's a story on BBC Football today about Plymouth signing a defender 41 days ago, however he's still not received international clearance to play for them.

Also worth noting that someone on Twitter who claims to be ITK (I can't validate his claims) says that Jozabed trained on Sunday and Monday with the first team, so make of that what you will.

Mince n Tatties

Apparently Steve Mounie stalling on 6million deal
as he wants to join Premier Club...Bye Bye then see who
wants you.

Wolf

Hates: the Hounslow maggots

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

fulhamben

Quote from: f321ffc on August 09, 2016, 01:50:37 PM
James Wilson

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheLeaguePaper
I'm just going to say why. What on gods earth do we get out of this. He clearly isn't the big name striker we need, and why on gods earth would we do man u's dirty work when we have humphrys who had a decent pre season.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

NJFulham

Quote from: fulhamben on August 09, 2016, 01:57:11 PM
James Wilson

I'm just going to say why. What on gods earth do we get out of this. He clearly isn't the big name striker we need, and why on gods earth would we do man u's dirty work when we have humphrys who had a decent pre season.

we have no chance of signing kalas permanently.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MJG on August 09, 2016, 01:59:59 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 09, 2016, 01:59:31 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 09, 2016, 01:57:45 PM
James Wilson

Having medical at Birmingham.
good.
Read this morning he had turned them down

Might be comimg to us then, but the F L Paper comes out
on Sunday, so they were saying he had joined us
before Birmingham medical...lol

MJG

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 09, 2016, 02:04:29 PM
Quote from: MJG on August 09, 2016, 01:59:59 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 09, 2016, 01:59:31 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 09, 2016, 01:57:45 PM
James Wilson

Having medical at Birmingham.
good.
Read this morning he had turned them down

Might be comimg to us then, but the F L Paper comes out
on Sunday, so they were saying he had joined us
before Birmingham medical...lol
I love the transfer window gossip

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

@jolslover

Because James Wilson is clearly way ahead of Stephen Humphrys. A man who wasn't even given a squad number. (I've watched him number of times for 21s and vs. Crawley, dont get me wrong think hes got the potential to be a good player, but lets not be silly.)
STH H3

fulhamben

Quote from: @jolslover on August 09, 2016, 02:15:45 PM
Because James Wilson is clearly way ahead of Stephen Humphrys. A man who wasn't even given a squad number. (I've watched him number of times for 21s and vs. Crawley, dont get me wrong think hes got the potential to be a good player, but lets not be silly.)
are you putting him ahead of Smith and Cauley though? And who ever we get in to replace Ross too. He will be fourth choice so what's the point. Would rather give what little game time that is available to one of our own.

Ordar

If we can get Wilson, with an option to buy I'm all for that. He's looked a good prospect for years and will never play under Mourinho.

On the Kalas subject, I doubt that he'll stay at chelsea. He's at an age where he needs to be playing, and although he's good, I dont think he's at an aspiring Champions League club level

fulhamben

Quote from: Ordar on August 09, 2016, 02:23:18 PM
If we can get Wilson, with an option to buy I'm all for that. He's looked a good prospect for years and will never play under Mourinho.

On the Kalas subject, I doubt that he'll stay at chelsea. He's at an age where he needs to be playing, and although he's good, I dont think he's at an aspiring Champions League club level
kalas isn't a kid either. Will be 24 before the season ends.