watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillingdonFFC

Definitely something going on with this Jozabed business, surely would've been announced by now ?

Horsfield_No9

Spanish tweet from 5hrs back says he is training with Fulham while small details are worked out. I'm not gonna hold my breath but at least slightly promising that he's training. Feeling like this is a Riise Liverpool situation and a lower half Prem team will swoop in.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Fulhamerica23

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on August 10, 2016, 02:17:03 PM
Definitely something going on with this Jozabed business, surely would've been announced by now ?

International clearance. Good gosh. It's been known for awhile this can take some time to be cleared.

Jamie88

What happened with the Eddy Silvestre transfer? I thought that was another 'very very very close' transfer

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 10, 2016, 02:26:30 PM
Spanish tweet from 5hrs back says he is training with Fulham while small details are worked out. I'm not gonna hold my breath but at least slightly promising that he's training. Feeling like this is a Riise Liverpool situation and a lower half Prem team will swoop in.

My thoughts exactly, I reckon his agent is touting him about. Got Riise ,Claudio Reyna written all over it

Whitesideup

Quote from: Nero on August 10, 2016, 09:36:03 AM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 10, 2016, 09:05:51 AM
This morning's news..Wigan 3million bid for Bamford.
Norwich in 7 million deal for Assombalonga.

Id take them two for 10m, think Forest will want more then 7m 
Maybe I am being a bit harsh, but Bamford still has to prove it for me. I am only really going on what I have seen, and to be honest I didn't see much different from Woodrow. Assombalonga does not add anything in the way of finesse, but has scored a few and is a bit of a beast if I recall correctly, but worth £7million? especially with his injury problems?

The Rock

What is the tally we've spent this summer? £2m ish on 4-5 players? A few were on a free, right? Seems like all we have done is sold. Also, how much has the club made from our player sales? £15m?

fulhamben

Quote from: The Rock on August 10, 2016, 06:55:22 PM
What is the tally we've spent this summer? £2m ish on 4-5 players? A few were on a free, right? Seems like all we have done is sold. Also, how much has the club made from our player sales? £15m?
Must be over 20, 12 for Ross 5 to 6 for mitroglu and at least 3 mil for dembele Hyndman pringle and stek
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Twig

Approx £21.5 m I would estimate.

The Rock

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on August 10, 2016, 07:07:21 PM
Quote from: Twig on August 10, 2016, 07:02:37 PM

To be fair we paid for Madl, Odoi, Button, McDonald and Ayite... must have spent £5-10m

I was expecting us to spend a good £10m net, which with player sales would mean £30m gross... can't see much chance of that happening now

even if we did spend that much now it would be pretty stupid because a substantial portion of the season will be gone by the time any more players have integrated

another balls up
it be stupid as I believe 8 of the first 11 are good enough

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on August 10, 2016, 07:35:58 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2016, 07:20:25 PM
Quote from: Statto on August 10, 2016, 07:07:21 PM
Quote from: Twig on August 10, 2016, 07:02:37 PM

To be fair we paid for Madl, Odoi, Button, McDonald and Ayite... must have spent £5-10m

I was expecting us to spend a good £10m net, which with player sales would mean £30m gross... can't see much chance of that happening now

even if we did spend that much now it would be pretty stupid because a substantial portion of the season will be gone by the time any more players have integrated

another balls up
it be stupid as I believe 8 of the first 11 are good enough

yes i often why all these other clubs buy and salary 25 players when you only need 11. mugs
but another 3 quality players could still cost another £20m anyway
Yes granted they could. But hey ho, it's seems that we have a fair bit to play with.

St. Andrews White

Bamford would be a fantastic signing IMO. Yes he's had a poor year but his form at Middlesborough shows the quality he has. He was voted ahead of Ross as player of the season which although unfair, shows just how good he is. At 8 years you get than Ross and with serious potential, I'd pay big bucks to get him -  paying anything up to £8m would be completely reasonable in my view
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

St. Andrews White

Although Assombalonga would suit our new style and certainly knows where the back of the net is. These two should be our top two targets, and we have the funds to get at least one of them
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Friendsoffulham

After talks broke down between Norwich & Huddersfield, Fulham are to make a move to sign Nahki Wells #FFC #FulhamFC

fulhamben

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on August 10, 2016, 10:53:08 PM
After talks broke down between Norwich & Huddersfield, Fulham are to make a move to sign Nahki Wells #FFC #FulhamFC
is he any good

fulhamben

Wow he is tiny. 5 foot 7. Can't see this as the type of player Slav has in mind to spear head us

Wearethewhites

Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2016, 11:03:37 PM
Wow he is tiny. 5 foot 7. Can't see this as the type of player Slav has in mind to spear head us
Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2016, 11:03:37 PM

Why 'spearhead'? We play a different type of formation now, it's not all about the target man up top, but a quick centre forward who can put the ball away.  I think Vydra and Deany we only around 5' 11'. Wells is a bloody good player, short, but fast, and if I could compare him to anyone it'd be Defoe.