watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Seen his name banded about but nothing more, but seeing that video he is what we need. We have the creative flair behind him, he just needs to hit the back of net and that clip shows he is on the shoulder of the defender or always in the box where you want him.

Could be a brilliant signing. I still think another striker tho as injury and we would be floored

Lighthouse

I have always liked Wells. I would have thought he is a type of forward we don't have. Has pace about him that would compliment the sort of side we are putting together. Probably a lot of nonsense but would seem to be just the type we should be going after. I like him more than Vydra.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

fulhamben

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 10, 2016, 11:10:28 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 10, 2016, 11:03:37 PM
Wow he is tiny. 5 foot 7. Can't see this as the type of player Slav has in mind to spear head us
Wow he is tiny. 5 foot 7. Can't see this as the type of player Slav has in mind to spear head us

Why 'spearhead'? We play a different type of formation now, it's not all about the target man up top, but a quick centre forward who can put the ball away.  I think Vydra and Deany we only around 5' 11'. Wells is a bloody good player, short, but fast, and if I could compare him to anyone it'd be Defoe.
I get that totally, but I still have a Lukaku type player in mind for what I think he wants. Saturday should give us a better indication as woodrow has had a better pre season and a better actual comp game than Smith, so if he goes Smith again, it says to me he wants a bigger type player.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

@jolslover

Nahki Wells good striker, Im a big fan. So quick.
STH H3

f321ffc

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on August 10, 2016, 10:53:08 PM
After talks broke down between Norwich & Huddersfield, Fulham are to make a move to sign Nahki Wells #FFC #FulhamFC
Been rubbished as a bullshi7 Twitter account.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Lighthouse

Quote from: f321ffc on August 10, 2016, 11:23:06 PM
After talks broke down between Norwich & Huddersfield, Fulham are to make a move to sign Nahki Wells #FFC #FulhamFC

FL92 has been mentioned as a rubbish account but the Wells story goes back a good few days. Could well be rubbish but has been mentioned by a few before today.

Wearethewhites

FL92 have been going for a bit now, 4,000 odd followers, and they reported that Norwich were in talks with Wells initially. They're not as bad as you make out.,

f321ffc

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 10, 2016, 11:36:24 PM

FL92 have been going for a bit now, 4,000 odd followers, and they reported that Norwich were in talks with Wells initially. They're not as bad as you make out.,
Believe me I'm not trying to make anyone look bad, although I have a Twitter account I'm not into it and very rarely use it, a friend told me of this, he also said that Derby and Norwich had reportedly (but again on Twitter) both agreed a fee for him. 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Ichabod Magoo

He looks eye to eye with Jermain Defoe.  I'd say he's not done too bad.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on August 11, 2016, 04:29:44 AM

He looks eye to eye with Jermain Defoe.  I'd say he's not done too bad.

That griezemann geezer who shook up the euros is only a couple of inches taller

St. Andrews White

For those of us at that height, I'd like to call it 'below average'  as opposed to tiny...
The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Mince n Tatties

There's a whizz in midfield superb little player (Walsall I think)
He is 5ft 3ins.

LVBPTS

your talking about Oztumer i think at Walsall. played against him a few years back when he was at Dulwich. went to peterborough i think. great little player but not sure he is Championship ready. especially if we werent giving Hyndman a chance in the middle of the park
Supporter since 2000

westcliff white

McNair and Love to Sunderland from Man U, 2 players Moyes knows well
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Most probably more talk nonsense from them, but saying
Fulham and Birmingham in race to sign Johnny Russell (Derby).

Lighthouse

Less than three weeks to go. Unless we hear today then nobody to boost the squad for our next match. It all seems very, very, very familiar

fulhamben

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 11, 2016, 10:28:39 AM
Less than three weeks to go. Unless we hear today then nobody to boost the squad for our next match. It all seems very, very, very familiar
Yes, im getting a little anxious now. Trying to keep the faith as much as possible.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.