more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 11, 2016, 04:26:59 PM
Is this so called striker going to be a surprise?
No name mentioned by Slav, might be a ! Christ didn't
think he would come to us!...

The good thing working in our favor currently is the form of our current strikers. 3 Goals in 2. A "Christ! Didn't think he would come to us!" sort would could be forgiven thinking how this team might help his own career given how well it has done so far for average strikers (at least on the surface of things) so far. Would have to appear a pretty exciting opportunity.

My comments about our strikers aren't meant to be insulting at all. I think both are under-rated and would be quite successful for us, given the opportunity. Just trying to take the perspective of an outsider looking in.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

westcliff white

Liam Moore wants out of Leicester, that one surprises me, he is hardly a big name. I cant see many prem teams being that interested.
Every day is a Fulham day

Northern Cottager

Quote from: westcliff white on August 11, 2016, 07:12:05 PM
Liam Moore wants out of Leicester, that one surprises me, he is hardly a big name. I cant see many prem teams being that interested.

I'd imagine it's due to his lack of game time rather than him believing he's too big for them was highly rated before they got promoted.

Porthogs FC

I've got no problems looking into Liam Moore - I never thought he looked that bad in Premiership. Definitely didn't stand out, but would be an upgrade on both Stearman and Ream.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Porthogs FC on August 11, 2016, 08:10:28 PM
I've got no problems looking into Liam Moore - I never thought he looked that bad in Premiership. Definitely didn't stand out, but would be an upgrade on both Stearman and Ream.

would he walk straight in to our team? I wouldn't want to change the Kalas/Madl pairing unless it was a significant upgrade. I doubt he would come for anything less than a starting spot...or at least a competition for one that he should win hands down anyway.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Wearethewhites

Latest doing the rounds is that Jozabed is being forced on Jokanovic by the Stats Team and he doesn't want him. Maybe explains the timescales and the just rumour quotes today. Has also be rumoured to say back me or I'm off.

Beamer

Think I'll post under my real name of Al Zeimer in future, but you know what I mean.

alexmur

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 11, 2016, 10:08:50 PM
Latest doing the rounds is that Jozabed is being forced on Jokanovic by the Stats Team and he doesn't want him. Maybe explains the timescales and the just rumour quotes today. Has also be rumoured to say back me or I'm off.
I really hope they back him, he has been the only positive thing to get behind in 3 years.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Bracken White

Counter argument that Jokanovic does want Jozabed - infamous stats team don't/international clearance/paperwork proving problematic. Good news is that he's reportedly been training in Motspur Park with the team for a fortnight. Pays your money ....
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Bracken White on August 12, 2016, 07:21:17 AM
Counter argument that Jokanovic does want Jozabed - infamous stats team don't/international clearance/paperwork proving problematic. Good news is that he's reportedly been training in Motspur Park with the team for a fortnight. Pays your money ....

If he's been training, perhaps it's just a formality of paperwork reqd to finalise the deal.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

King_Crud

Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 12, 2016, 07:29:41 AM
Quote from: Bracken White on August 12, 2016, 07:21:17 AM

If he's been training, perhaps it's just a formality of paperwork reqd to finalise the deal.

maybe in training he's been awful and Fulham changed their mind?

f321ffc

SPA¿Qué habrá pasado con Jozabed? ¿Seguirá en el Rayo o ya se oficializó lo del Fulham? Es un gran jugador
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fulham Tup North

What will have spent with Jozabad? Will in the ray or have already been formalized the Fulham? It is a great player.

Whatever that means???
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

It means no deal...Manure have come in with a bid
of 100 million...

f321ffc

Quote from: f321ffc on August 12, 2016, 08:29:41 AM
SPA¿Qué habrá pasado con Jozabed? ¿Seguirá en el Rayo o ya se oficializó lo del Fulham? Es un gran jugador
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Arthur

Quote from: Wearethewhites on August 11, 2016, 10:08:50 PM
Latest doing the rounds is that Jozabed is being forced on Jokanovic by the Stats Team...

Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 12, 2016, 07:29:41 AM

My source inside M.P. informs me that every time Joza goes to the manager's office to sign, Joka hides the pen.

J

Apologies if this has already been mentioned but rumours we are in for Stefan Johansen from Celtic (BBC and the sun)

dhowells21

Quote from: J on August 12, 2016, 10:00:15 AM
Apologies if this has already been mentioned but rumours we are in for Stefan Johansen from Celtic (BBC and the sun)

Come on, don't be lazy. Delve through the 180 pages and see if he's been mentioned..  :005:

Horsfield_No9

On Jozabed, I hear that his release was 8m but that was halved due to their relegation. Interesting if true as he'd be some bargain. Stats or no stats when you watch his goals which were scored in a top league how could he not be an asset? Not buying that Slav wouldn't want him. We'd be lucky to get a player of this calibre surely.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

toshes mate

We all really need to understand Fulham will keep us guessing until it is official, done and dusted.  And Slavisa is just too clever to let the media have a field day on anything other than little spats over stats.