watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Would love another signing in before Leeds Tuesday.  Maybe some to give 20 mins to and make himself a hero

westcliff white

If anyone comes in between now and Tuesday I can't see them being in the squad, if Jozabed wasn't, and he had apparently berm trains with us for a week, then I just can't see it happening for someone else
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: ollienixs on August 13, 2016, 10:47:28 PM
Would love another signing in before Leeds Tuesday.  Maybe some to give 20 mins to and make himself a hero
jozabed been here over a week and didn't make the squad, so I doubt any signings made before leeds would be ready
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Count Flapula on August 14, 2016, 03:59:27 AM
http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/spurs/transfer-talk/news/spurs-make-gbp3m-bid-for-fulham-youngster_278923.html

NO NO NO NO. GET THE BLOODY HELL AWAY FROM OUR PLAYERS YOU GREEDY CRIMINALS.

Anyway, now that the anger is out of the way - we are not a playground for Spurs to choose from. I'd rather he go to Arsenal, I hate Tottenham. Better yet, tie him up to a deal and keep him at Fulham. We're obviously not investing the money we got from our previous selling endeavors, no reason to lose him without reinvestment. 
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Steven Ageroad

It's gone very quiet, any Sunday paper talk on any new player we might be rumoured to be interested in?

@jolslover

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on August 14, 2016, 12:47:01 PM
It's gone very quiet, any Sunday paper talk on any new player we might be rumoured to be interested in?

The sun said we were after Nahki Wells for 7 million pounds but so are Derby and Norwich
STH H3

fulhamben

Quote from: @jolslover on August 14, 2016, 01:13:04 PM

The sun said we were after Nahki Wells for 7 million pounds but so are Derby and Norwich
derby and norwich are shhhh . why would he go down the leagues to them when he could join the mighty whites

f321ffc

Wells , Assombalonga and Forrestieri all seem to be in the news regarding moving on not seen any firm links to us, also the Vydra link gone very quiet.
I think and hope that an under the radar striker from abroad is the most likely . 049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

@jolslover

Quote from: f321ffc on August 14, 2016, 01:21:16 PM

Wells , Assombalonga and Forrestieri all seem to be in the news regarding moving on not seen any firm links to us, also the Vydra link gone very quiet.
I think and hope that an under the radar striker from abroad is the most likely . 049:gif

Vydra was on Watfords bench yesterday. Perhaps not surplus to requirements then. Juan Carlos Paredes wasn't in the squad.
STH H3

Lighthouse

One year ago, Sporting signed Bryan Ruiz from Fulham for €1m.

This amount was never paid completely, so the clubs are now in talks to reach a friendly deal about the debt, O Jogo reports.

Instead of paying what's left, the newspaper reports that Sporting offered Fulham one of their youngsters on loan.

The strongest name for now is Wallyson Mallmann. The 22-year-old isn't considered to be ready for the Sporting first team, and after having a loan spell at Nice, he could end up landing in London soon.

The Brazilian made 20 appearances for the French side last season, having played both as a central midfielder as a number ten. Fulham are now considering the possibility of signing him, as they reportedly like the idea of having a player on loan instead of receiving the missing amount.

Wallyson played for City's U-18 and U-21 before signing permanently for Sporting in 2014 for €500k.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

cmg

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 14, 2016, 03:52:31 PM

This amount was never paid completely, so the clubs are now in talks to reach a friendly deal about the debt, O Jogo reports.

Instead of paying what's left, the newspaper reports that Sporting offered Fulham one of their youngsters on loan.

The strongest name for now is Wallyson Mallmann. The 22-year-old isn't considered to be ready for the Sporting first team, and after having a loan spell at Nice, he could end up landing in London soon.

The Brazilian made 20 appearances for the French side last season, having played both as a central midfielder as a number ten. Fulham are now considering the possibility of signing him, as they reportedly like the idea of having a player on loan instead of receiving the missing amount.

Wallyson played for City's U-18 and U-21 before signing permanently for Sporting in 2014 for €500k.

One of the great things about this game of ours is its infinite capacity to baffle and surprise even an old stager like me.
Bryan Ruiz was a major success last year for a Sporting side who were narrow runners up in the league and had a decent European run. Their biggest crowd was 49,000. And yet they can't stump up the balance on €1m for a player who must be worth at least €5m.
This Brazilian bloke, a bit part player for Nice last year, might be OK, but I say if they can't pony up then they should send Bryan back to us. His lightning pace and ferocious tackling would fit right in with our new style.

bmasar

There had better be a buy clause with the option to not pay.

Fulham76

£12m for McCormack, was it 7m euros for Mitroglou? plus other sales & big savings on wages, so why are we spending peanuts when we're clearly desperate for more? It's all gone very quiet.

And before all the usual lot start.... 'Do you expect the club to reveal every discussion we're having'. 'It's really really really difficult to sign a player'. 'We're working hard behind the scenes' etc etc.. We're approaching the end of the window now, time to stop making excuses & get the job done.

GordonMac

Id rather Sporting send us Ryan Gauld on loan.

Madness that they are unable to pay an outstading balance of £1m consider the players in their squad, if they're in such financial state that they can afford to pay their debts surely they would have to start seeling to make up the money?
COYW.

f321ffc

Spurs and Barcelona were after him before Man City got him in 2013.

Tottenham are competing with Barcelona for Sporting Lisbon superkid Wallyson Mallmann.

Barca have been courting the 19-year-old Brazilian, who also has a German passport.

But Spurs have also scouted Wallyson, who has yet to sign a new deal with his Portuguese club and could move on for just a small compensation fee, says the Mirror.

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

cmg

Didn't we have Labyad on loan from Sporting last season? A sensational 50 minutes in total I think.
That must have knocked about ten bob off the debt.

fulhamben