more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

FFCpmd

NEXT SIGNING!!!  I've just realised who our next signing will be - lump a few quid with the bookies now whilst you can get great odds....

It's obvious - I was thinking about how long the club kept Jozabed hidden away from the public whilst waiting for International clearance, when it hit me - who else is there in a similar position??? So of course our new signing has to be....Julian Assange!    (get some money on now, thank me later...)   

bill taylors apprentice

I'm confused?

We needed a clear out, we needed replacements, we got some of both.
The manager says at every opportunity he needs experienced players of quality ( that's my interpretation)

It was 4 or five wasn't it ?
Was that before Jozabad or after Jozabad's signing ?

We can all interpret whats been said about building a team etc however we like but does anyone think we have anywhere near enough signings for a good season ahead ?

Times running out !

Fulham76

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 15, 2016, 08:31:20 PM
I'm confused?

The manager says at every opportunity he needs experienced players of quality ( that's my interpretation)

We can all interpret whats been said about building a team etc however we like but does anyone think we have anywhere near enough signings for a good season ahead ?

Times running out !

Definitely not!

I said on another thread that it's time for Khan to keep to a promise for a change & support our manager.

We've had £12m for McCormack, 7m euros for Mitroglou plus other sales & huge savings on wages.

I keep hearing how really really difficult it is to buy a player, how we must be working hard behind the scenes but time is definitely running out.

Time for the board to get real & help SJ get the job done

Mince n Tatties

I'm confused?

Times running out !

Think its all to do with Premier squads who they want to
Keep.
I can see us waiting till last day for business. .It is frustrating.

Hoppus

Jonathan Norman on Twitter:

A recent Fulham employee told me yesterday that the McCormack money will not be reinvested because we've got off to such a good start. #FFC

westcliff white

NOT a pop at you Hoppus....

so an employee who has left, not sure I would take that with any worth
Every day is a Fulham day

Riverside

Quote from: Hoppus on August 15, 2016, 08:54:42 PM

A recent Fulham employee told me yesterday that the McCormack money will not be reinvested because we've got off to such a good start. #FFC

The Rock

I'm confused?

Times running out !

It was 4 or 5 before. It will take 3-4 now I reckon, and players that would be starters, not fringe squad types.

I personally think we will sign one more player of average quality, probably a striker, and stay up. I don't think we'll be relegated. I think the first two games are as good as value gets and full credit to SJ for that. Khan will be at fault for a real opportunity lost.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rusty shackleford

Sarah Brookes response to that tweet:

Sarah Brookes ‏@sarahbrookes1  7m
@gphb @FulhamJon @FulhamFC nonsense.

Asotosyios

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Riverside on August 15, 2016, 09:07:02 PM

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 15, 2016, 10:16:33 PM

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 15, 2016, 10:16:33 PM

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me