https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevonFFC

Quote from: mkras99 on August 18, 2016, 05:26:25 PM
David Anderson ‏@MirrorAnderson  21m21 minutes ago
Blackburn are a complete shambles on and off the pitch and winger Ben Marshall is desperate to quit the club and join Fulham.

Anyone else we can raid while we are there

mkras99

Transfers Now ‏@TransfersXI  12m12 minutes ago
Ben Marshall has handed in a transfer request to Blackburn Rovers, with Fulham set to bid for him. #ffc #brfc

Chesh

Quote from: mkras99 on August 18, 2016, 05:26:25 PM
David Anderson ‏@MirrorAnderson  21m21 minutes ago
Blackburn are a complete shambles on and off the pitch and winger Ben Marshall is desperate to quit the club and join Fulham.
I assume he's happy to join a club that is now only a shambles off the pitch then  :clap_hands:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

westcliff white

The guy from Oostende is interesting as he looks quite sharp when I have seen him play, however he (if signed), Ayite and possibly Aluko could be lost for up to 6 to 8 weeks when the African Cup of Nations comes round that would be 3 of our frontline missing for an important period.
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

duffy looks like he will go to brighton apparently they have bid

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 18, 2016, 06:09:47 PM
The guy from Oostende is interesting as he looks quite sharp when I have seen him play, however he (if signed), Ayite and possibly Aluko could be lost for up to 6 to 8 weeks when the African Cup of Nations comes round that would be 3 of our frontline missing for an important period.
Aluko and Nigeria failed to qualify, but Ayite has a great chance with Togo.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

westcliff white

Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2016, 07:43:11 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 18, 2016, 06:09:47 PM
Aluko and Nigeria failed to qualify, but Ayite has a great chance with Togo.
I don't follow the afcon cup but I was just pointing out the risks of losing the players for a period

DevonFFC

Don't really see it as so much of an issue if ayite goes. Nice lad, tries had but lacks a final ball. I hope we bring in some one else and give him chance to break into the team and English football

Deeping_white

Quote from: ollienixs on August 18, 2016, 07:53:18 PM
Don't really see it as so much of an issue if ayite goes. Nice lad, tries had but lacks a final ball. I hope we bring in some one else and give him chance to break into the team and English football

Have we been watching completely different games? Every game we've played thus far, our left side has been causing all kinds of havoc, and he's got some of the best footwork we've had in a winger in ages.

Finnegans Wake

You know which one Ayite is yeah??

fulhamben

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 18, 2016, 07:55:53 PM

Have we been watching completely different games? Every game we've played thus far, our left side has been causing all kinds of havoc, and he's got some of the best footwork we've had in a winger in ages.
agreed. Him and sess look like the partnershlp I always hoped kerim frei and Mathew briggs would be. That's what their second or third game together. Wait till they really gel

DevonFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2016, 08:05:17 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on August 18, 2016, 07:55:53 PM

agreed. Him and sess look like the partnershlp I always hoped kerim frei and Mathew briggs would be. That's what their second or third game together. Wait till they really gel

Been to Newcastle and Leeds.  Newcastle looked decent but others does well and tracks back but lacks a final ball. It's an observation

westcliff white

I am with Ben and Deeping, think he has been a breath of fresh air for us, something we have not had for a while and something we have been missing

Count Flapula

Had a cracking game v Newcastle and hasn't had a bad game yet. He has great ability, has been fantastic on the left both in attack and helping out the team tracking back and defending - don't underestimate the difference he ha made to our team balance.

He helps the shape of the team and has fantastic work rate. Links up really well with Sess / Aluko and epitomises the sort of attitude our team has been missing for the last few years.

In short - you must be high.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Count Flapula on August 18, 2016, 08:33:08 PM

Had a cracking game v Newcastle and hasn't had a bad game yet. He has great ability, has been fantastic on the left both in attack and helping out the team tracking back and defending - don't underestimate the difference he ha made to our team balance.

He helps the shape of the team and has fantastic work rate. Links up really well with Sess / Aluko and epitomises the sort of attitude our team has been missing for the last few years.

Wish I was high but sadly no.

I'm not denying he is not full of beans and has done well I'm just stating that out of the front 4 he is my weakest link and if we had some one with a final ball It would be great. 

I think compared to what we have watched it's brilliant but just my observation

fulhamben

Quote from: ollienixs on August 18, 2016, 08:36:58 PM

I'm not denying he is not full of beans and has done well I'm just stating that out of the front 4 he is my weakest link and if we had some one with a final ball It would be great. 

I'd be interested in the stats, and Woolly this is just coincidental, but I'm sure I've seen him put at least 3 crosses on to smiths head only for them to not go in. You can only have an end product if you score or the bloke you pass to does. Our strikers are struggling to score from open play at the moment, but we are creating lots of chances

DevonFFC

Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2016, 08:40:54 PM

I'd be interested in the stats, and Woolly this is just coincidental, but I'm sure I've seen him put at least 3 crosses on to smiths head only for them to not go in. You can only have an end product if you score or the bloke you pass to does. Our strikers are struggling to score from open play at the moment, but we are creating lots of chances

Decent passes and accuracy but not an assist yet. However I don't dismiss your point about a striker yes we do someone else up top.

I have found a good app which gives you every stat going.

Called goal+ on android.

fulhamben

In the Leeds game, ayite is the one who back heels it to sess in the box, receives the return pass and then he slots in Aluko who should have scores but hit the post.

fulhamben

Quote from: ollienixs on August 18, 2016, 09:01:34 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 18, 2016, 08:40:54 PM

Decent passes and accuracy but not an assist yet. However I don't dismiss your point about a striker yes we do someone else up top.

I have found a good app which gives you every stat going.

Called goal+ on android.
cheers, I'll give it a go. But like I said under this post, he slotted in Aluko who hit the post. He can't do much more than that on the assist front. It was a perfect ball

DevonFFC

I guess I'm comparing him to aluko and cairney which maybe isn't Fair. Cairney stats are unreal with passes made and completion