more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Cyriac liked a twitter post suggesting he may move to Fulham

i know that means nothing because Berbatovs wife done the same thing, but might be something in it

Fulham Tup North

049:gif. I have nothing to add, I just want to see this get to 200 Page's!!!
COYW.  :wine:
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

westcliff white

The guy f,rom Sweden smacks of a stats related signing if it were to happen. Personally hold it doesn't
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on August 19, 2016, 11:32:41 PM
The guy f,rom Sweden smacks of a stats related signing if it were to happen. Personally hold it doesn't
it smacks of sess getting sold in my paranoid mind. Why would we need another right back when we have odoi fredericks stearman and kalas who can play there. Unless (and here's my paranoia)  sess is sold, Odoi goes to left back and he wants more cover down the right
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Ron91

If Sess is sold and we are promised re-investment i would be really Peed off   :dft007:

Mince n Tatties

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on August 19, 2016, 05:09:24 PM
Sky reporting Bassong to Fulham from Norwich as 7th in their football whispers list this afternoon. With a 4.3/5 likelihood of happening which seems pretty high, ahead of deals like Mustafi to Arsenal and Schlupp to West Brom which seem pretty likely. I would be happy with this as he would be a great back-up for Madl and Kalas and could step in when up against a bit more power upfront. This one seems pretty likely to go through then.

He was a big part of Slavisa's Watford side that went up on loan from Norwich if I remember rightly so there will already be a link there

And he has now disappeared off of the whispers page
as quickly as he came on it.

fulhamben

Quote from: Statto on August 20, 2016, 12:16:43 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2016, 11:45:04 PM
it smacks of sess getting sold in my paranoid mind. Why would we need another right back when we have odoi fredericks stearman and kalas who can play there. Unless (and here's my paranoia)  sess is sold, Odoi goes to left back and he wants more cover down the right

Sessegnon is a good prospect and deserves some chances in the first team but it would be crazy to consider him our first choice left back already! Surely Odoi was signed for that role and in due course we'll see Fredericks, Kalas or someone new taking up the right back slot.
call me crazy then. I want our best players to play regardless of age
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

f321ffc

Quote from: fulhamben on August 20, 2016, 08:19:08 AM
Quote from: Statto on August 20, 2016, 12:16:43 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 19, 2016, 11:45:04 PM

Sessegnon is a good prospect and deserves some chances in the first team but it would be crazy to consider him our first choice left back already! Surely Odoi was signed for that role and in due course we'll see Fredericks, Kalas or someone new taking up the right back slot.
call me crazy then. I want our best players to play regardless of age

Jokanovic on Sessegnon: "If you are ready to play football, it is not important how old you are." #ffc
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

gang

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 19, 2016, 11:17:24 PM

Trying to help.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: gang on August 20, 2016, 08:42:02 AM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on August 19, 2016, 11:17:24 PM

Trying to help.
It's all about teamwork my Friend.
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

twang

Quote from: colinwhite on August 19, 2016, 08:36:16 PM
Twang -dont know how much you know about swedish football or Allsvenskan (which is a poor league by championship standards )  . As a swedish residant who watches alot of swedish football on Tv ,trust me, if we are after the likes of Tinnerman, even as a squad player, then I am worried.He makes fredricks look good on the ball.
We need considerably better players than him.

I'm a Swede so I watch lots of Allsvenskan both live and on the telly. While I agree with you that Championship is overall a much better league, the top players and teams in Allsvenskan are on the same level or at the very least not far off. Anton is one of those and, as I said earlier, a player who would be a good fit for English football.

Mince n Tatties

Bronaldinho

Linked with Genk midfielder, Neeskens Kebano in the Belgian media.

Rumoured 4-5m euros.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

westcliff white

Quote from: Bronaldinho on August 20, 2016, 12:21:44 PM
Linked with Genk midfielder, Neeskens Kebano in the Belgian media.

Rumoured 4-5m euros.
I saw him play for Charloi he is quite quick and powerful, scored a fair few goals for them if I remember rightly. AN Attacking midfielder.

Mince n Tatties

Do our scouts ever take a look at players in lower leagues, some of
these guys can actually play given the chance, continuously hearing
about foreign players none of us have really heard of.Just
a thought.

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 20, 2016, 01:11:03 PM
a thought.

I agree, there is a left back at Southend Ben Coker, he looks very decent at that level (league 1), can defend (first job of a full back for me), can attack and can cross, seems decent. Would cost 100k plus no more than 200k. As a back up or to push Malone and Sess would be quite worth it for me. Saves money for elsewhere too

Bronaldinho

Quote from: westcliff white on August 20, 2016, 01:42:27 PM
a thought.

I agree, there is a left back at Southend Ben Coker, he looks very decent at that level (league 1), can defend (first job of a full back for me), can attack and can cross, seems decent. Would cost 100k plus no more than 200k. As a back up or to push Malone and Sess would be quite worth it for me. Saves money for elsewhere too

Reading had two bids rejected for him this summer.

Final bid just over ?100,000
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Bronaldinho

a thought.

Wish we had got Chuks Aneke, stormed it in the lower leagues and then went over to Belgium.

MK Dons managed to get him because he just got back from injury.

Bostock was a player and stormed Belgium too, but he's now gone to RC Lens.

There's some players out there, just need to be quicker I guess.

@ABronsSmith

westcliff white

Quote from: Bronaldinho on August 20, 2016, 04:02:43 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 20, 2016, 01:42:27 PM
a thought.

Reading had two bids rejected for him this summer.

Final bid just over ?100,000
their highest bid was 75k