watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby01

I am at a loss with all this talk about signing Rhodes. He is a goal scorer in the championship as was Ross, but both very slow so would not suit the current style I think. No thanks for Gyan from me.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

@jolslover

Quote from: bobby01 on August 23, 2016, 04:00:25 PM
I am at a loss with all this talk about signing Rhodes. He is a goal scorer in the championship as was Ross, but both very slow so would not suit the current style I think. No thanks for Gyan from me.

Who do you want then? I am not Rhodes biggest fan as some on this board are. But hes definitely a top striker at this level.
STH H3

fulhamben

yes, im not keen of rhodes because of his pace. and it says so much that borro wont give him a chance in the prem
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

@jolslover

Quote from: fulhamben on August 23, 2016, 04:03:04 PM
yes, im not keen of rhodes because of his pace. and it says so much that borro wont give him a chance in the prem

Because Alvaro Negredo is >>>> and Boro only play with 1 striker up top. Doesn't take anything away from Rhodes. Wouldnt be my first choice but no doubt he gets lots of goals.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: @jolslover on August 23, 2016, 04:02:04 PM

Who do you want then? I am not Rhodes biggest fan as some on this board are. But hes definitely a top striker at this level.

Chris Martin.

twang

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 23, 2016, 04:04:24 PM
Apologies if this link's already been posted about Cyriac (it's five hours old)

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/540046/Fulham-Cyriac-Gohi-Bi-Championship-Slavisa-Jokanovic-transfers-rumours-gossip

I thinks it's posted before but at this rate it's already like 5 pages down.

My gut feeling is that we'll end up with this guy, Neeskens Kebano (will never get tired of that name) and a big left-sided centre half. And I'd be pretty satisfied with that. Assuming that Jozabed can play centre mid.

@jolslover

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2016, 04:10:58 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on August 23, 2016, 04:02:04 PM

Chris Martin.

ahahahha
STH H3

mkras99

Transfer Centre Live ‏@TransferCentreL  1m1 minute ago
QPR are interested in signing former Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner, who was released by Wolfsburg this summer.

fulhamben

Quote from: mkras99 on August 23, 2016, 04:18:09 PM
QPR are interested in signing former Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner, who was released by Wolfsburg this summer.
lol

Mince n Tatties

Let them have him.

fulhamben

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 23, 2016, 04:20:24 PM

Let them have him.
11 goals in 5 years. just how do these crap players keep on getting jobs

alexmur

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on August 23, 2016, 12:40:34 PM
Well, it appears as though my record for busiest thread has been broken. It was an honor to hold it while I could.

P.S - Although I do have an issue with the thread starting in MAY, but... What you gonna go?
you will always be remembered Rhys.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fulhamben

ragnar sigurdsson being linked on twitter. 30 year old center back, plays for iceland

mkras99

http://www.mbl.is/sport/efstadeild/2016/08/23/ragnar_ad_semja_vid_fulham/

International Ragnar Sigurdsson is set to join English B-division side Fulham according to reliable sources mbl.is sign a contract with the Londoners later today.

Ragnar, who is 30 years old, has performed with the Russian League side Krasnodar since 2014 where he has enjoyed a great success. He nearly two years left on his contract with the club, but following his great performance with Icelandic national team for the European Championships in France in the summer, many companies have expressed interest in a center-back strong in their rows.

Ragnar, who has played 61 game with the Icelandic national team, according to sources mbl.is will sign a two-year contract with Fulham is in 5th place English Department B with eight points from four games.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: mkras99 on August 23, 2016, 04:39:49 PM
http://www.mbl.is/sport/efstadeild/2016/08/23/ragnar_ad_semja_vid_fulham/

International Ragnar Sigurdsson is set to join English B-division side Fulham according to reliable sources mbl.is sign a contract with the Londoners later today.

Ragnar, who is 30 years old, has performed with the Russian League side Krasnodar since 2014 where he has enjoyed a great success. He nearly two years left on his contract with the club, but following his great performance with Icelandic national team for the European Championships in France in the summer, many companies have expressed interest in a center-back strong in their rows.

Ragnar, who has played 61 game with the Icelandic national team, according to sources mbl.is will sign a two-year contract with Fulham is in 5th place English Department B with eight points from four games.

Loved him in the world cup - a Patrick Viera sort of style. In your face all the time and isn't afraid to use his size to intimidate opposition strikers. At 30 his time is a bit past him me thinks for a long term solution, but if he can help us get promotion and provide that larger defensive dynamic that we need, would be a great piece of business.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamben

Rhys Lightning 63

WE HAVE AN ICELANDIC!!! ALL BETS ARE OFF!!! GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE BY CHRISTMAS!!!
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

fulhamben

Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on August 23, 2016, 04:50:29 PM
WE HAVE AN ICELANDIC!!! ALL BETS ARE OFF!!! GONNA WIN THE LEAGUE BY CHRISTMAS!!!
arent we meant to post NOT A STRIKER!!!!!!!!!!!!