Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexmur

Lasse also signed a 1 year extention

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Slaphead in Qatar

thats excellent - a couple more good signings and we can challenge for promotion - i really hope we get a reasonable striker in.

fulhamben

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on August 23, 2016, 05:37:56 PM
thats excellent - a couple more good signings and we can challenge for promotion - i really hope we get a reasonable striker in.
i was hoping for a crap one personally :)
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Ordar

That is a great signing. Not sure how we're going to line up at the back now.... But a high class signing.

Nero

Quote from: Ordar on August 23, 2016, 05:46:58 PM
That is a great signing. Not sure how we're going to line up at the back now.... But a high class signing.

The stats man said he would make a great centre forward so don't worry about the back

Fulham Tup North

Where is 'Mince n Tatties STRIKER??????!!!!!!!
GGGrrrr
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

STRIKER.....Got to be next. :031:  :031:   :031:

Mince n Tatties

Like the Icelantic lad..Good signing.
Wasn't he Kirk Douglas Dad in The Vikings.
Ragnar that is.

FulhamCB

Sigurdsson is a great signing...played in every game for Iceland at the Euros and he scored their first goal against England. Pretty sure he was MOTM too. I could see an Odoi, Madl, Sigurdsson, Kalas backline with Kalas moving out to RB and Odoi going onto the left. If we can bring in this Kebano guy then we'll be in good shape. I've seen talk of Asamoah Gyan coming in on loan but have also heard about some wage issues as he receives a massive paycheck each week over in china. COYW

bobby01

Quote from: fulhamben on August 23, 2016, 05:38:48 PM

064.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: bobby01 on August 23, 2016, 06:46:07 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 23, 2016, 05:38:48 PM

064.gif
Got to admit you are on fire today FB...
since I got home peed orf, and read this thread there have 3 posts of yours that made me laugh and really cheered me up!
Keep it up - us Fulham supporters really need some cheering up!

Jamie88

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3755094/Fulham-bolster-ranks-signing-Krasnodar-s-Ragnar-Sigurdsson-Genk-s-Neeskens-Kebano.html

Daily Mail claiming we have signed Kebano for 3.8 million rising to around 4.6 million should we get promoted. They also say we spent 4 million on Sigurdsson

Holders

Could someone please update me on that Jezabel bloke who was supposed to be training with us - did he sign or did he fail Kline's spelling bee?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Holders on August 23, 2016, 07:34:25 PM
Could someone please update me on that Jezabel bloke who was supposed to be training with us - did he sign or did he fail Kline's spelling bee?

We signed Jozabed a week or so ago. He had a few minutes at Leeds from the bench.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/august/12/jozabed-signs

westcliff white

Given SJ's comments last weekend, do we take that to mean that all signings have not been his choice?

if so then so far they have all turned out ok, if not and SJ chose in all of those then he has done ok, could of course be a combination of SJ and Kline.

Every day is a Fulham day

Holders

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 23, 2016, 07:36:22 PM

We signed Jozabed a week or so ago. He had a few minutes at Leeds from the bench.

Thank you, Sgt. Yes, I remember him at Leeds now. Sorry - oldtimer's disease strikes again.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jims Dentist

filham

Quote from: Holders on August 23, 2016, 07:46:19 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on August 23, 2016, 07:36:22 PM

Thank you, Sgt. Yes, I remember him at Leeds now. Sorry - oldtimer's disease strikes again.

Wasn't Jezabel on the bench on Saturday, acclimatising I guess.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: Jims Dentist on August 23, 2016, 09:33:11 PM
In Ragnar, the spirit of Paul Went lives on.

Loving the spirit of Paul Went link!

Also, I've gone all Uhtred of Bebbanburg / The Last Kingdom / Bernard Cornwall - RAGNOR!

DevonFFC

Remy going CP. Maybe Wickham will be out the door while they have remy and benteke.

I would take him as a big strong centre forward.