Quote from: westcliff white on August 24, 2016, 12:09:59 PM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on August 24, 2016, 12:06:39 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 24, 2016, 12:04:22 PM
Quote from: @jolslover on August 24, 2016, 11:59:19 AM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 24, 2016, 11:56:38 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on August 24, 2016, 11:54:59 AM
Westham were on
Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on August 24, 2016, 11:52:48 AM
Anyone else thinking Gyan might be headed to West Ham? He was photographed in London yesterday but surely the wage makes a deal impossible for us.
westham manager was talking about bony from city earlier. So no, don't think he will go there
Dont think he was in London, fairly sure he was photographed outside of the British Embassy in China.

Does anyone really think we are going to sign Gyan?

Don't get me wrong would love too but just cant see it happening

Agree, surely his wages too big for a champ club, would like him tho.
I would like him too, if we are loaning maybe it is some stupid deal, however my main thing is he could play in another leagues top flguht or middle to lower end prem team, why would he come to us

Khan and the board did it. How dare they
not sure what your getting at, but then I am a little slow on things today lol
[/quote

While I'm not happy with the sluggishness of our dealings I think some have grabbed a conspiracy and run with it. Everything good we do is despite them, everything bad is part of their master plan. I'm sure your comment was tounge in cheek as is mine. In a business where no one seems to be accountable, or have the use of their vocal cords to keep fans in the know its not surprising we have jumped to (in some cases) very exreame conclusions

bencher

Not to be a downer, but has he actually scored goals of a serious quantity anywhere apart from the UAE? As far as I can tell he's never hit 20+ in a top quality league...
(First post by the way, long time reader)

@jolslover

Quote from: bencher on August 24, 2016, 12:31:23 PM
Not to be a downer, but has he actually scored goals of a serious quantity anywhere apart from the UAE? As far as I can tell he's never hit 20+ in a top quality league...

Welcome to board. He got 10 league goals in his only season in English football with Premier League Sunderland. Which is impressive if you ask me.
STH H3

Mince n Tatties

Robin Van Persie apparently just seen eating an
Ice cream in Bishops Park...Coyw. 049:gif

westcliff white

Quote from: bencher on August 24, 2016, 12:31:23 PM
48 international goals in 90 odd games, scored 26 in serie a 14 in ligue 1, wouldnt say it is too bad.

And welsome to the board, enjoy
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Alukoslover

Seeing Twitter rumours that we are interested in Carroll (Spurs)
Would be a great addition in my opinion and add some much needed competition to our central midfield

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Alukoslover on August 24, 2016, 12:45:26 PM
Seeing Twitter rumours that we are interested in Carroll (Spurs)
Would be a great addition in my opinion and add some much needed competition to our central midfield

Steady, with a name like yours there will be whispers
In the Powder Room...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on August 24, 2016, 12:47:50 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 24, 2016, 12:43:00 PM
Apparently it was a choc-ice.

It was a Cornet, and he was serving from a van.

Oh thats why he was wearing that stop me and buy
one Hat.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 24, 2016, 12:43:00 PM
Apparently it was a choc-ice.
Are you sure it wasn't a Magnum? The most powerful Ice cream around? Feeling licky punk?
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

twang

Quote from: westcliff white on August 24, 2016, 12:02:51 PM
Quote from: twang on August 24, 2016, 11:59:40 AM
Westham were on
Anyone else thinking Gyan might be headed to West Ham? He was photographed in London yesterday but surely the wage makes a deal impossible for us.
westham manager was talking about bony from city earlier. So no, don't think he will go there
Dont think he was in London, fairly sure he was photographed outside of the British Embassy in China.

Would never have thought that we could sign Sigurdsson either so who knows.
For me Siggurdson was a realistic target, he isnt on a massive salary of 230k a week, he salary would have fit put budgets. For me its not money though Gyan could move to a mid to low table prem side, of maybe somewhere else in Europe thats why I think is it realistic that we can get him

Really? I think it's an amazing signing as he's a player that could easily have gone to a PL or Bundesliga club as there was plenty of interest. But something made him chose us and maybe the same could happen with Gyan?

Mince n Tatties

westcliff white

Quote from: twang on August 24, 2016, 12:53:37 PM
Westham were on

For me Siggurdson was a realistic target, he isnt on a massive salary of 230k a week, he salary would have fit put budgets. For me its not money though Gyan could move to a mid to low table prem side, of maybe somewhere else in Europe thats why I think is it realistic that we can get him

Really? I think it's an amazing signing as he's a player that could easily have gone to a PL or Bundesliga club as there was plenty of interest. But something made him chose us and maybe the same could happen with Gyan?
No one else put a bid on the table for him that was acceptbale to Krasnodar i guess, if they had then maybe he wouldnt have come, but for me this isnt a shock signing. As good as Iceland wer ein the euros, whrn they playes us we were freaking terrible. Having said that they guy is a tough, strong and pain in the backside defender, just what we have been looking for. Be interesting how our back line shapes up now.

Bronaldinho

Westham were on

Doesn't he state that London is a pulling point in his interview?

London is an amazing player magnet. People earning silly money a week can afford to enjoy the lavish things the city has to offer without worrying.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

westcliff white

Quote from: Bronaldinho on August 24, 2016, 01:06:46 PM
Westham were on

Doesn't he state that London is a pulling point in his interview?

London is an amazing player magnet. People earning silly money a week can afford to enjoy the lavish things the city has to offer without worrying.
Personally for me I htink London helps us attract players, certianly here. It makes it realistic for us to go for some players, like RS.

Good singing and should help us become more solid.

Back for of Kalas, Siggurdson, Madl, Odoi possibly

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

river phoenix

Patrick Bamford ‏@Patrick_Bamford  4m4 minutes ago
Nice to catch up with this egg again

Birmingham White

Couple of comments:

It looks like RVP is looking for a new club although he is still training with Fenerbace (photo on his Twitter account from 9th August). Stoke are very interested in him so that could be his final destination.

A Ghana football site says the Chinese want to ship out Gyan because he has been frequently injured and has proved poor value for money because of this.

fulhamben

Quote from: Birmingham White on August 24, 2016, 01:32:14 PM
Couple of comments:

It looks like RVP is looking for a new club although he is still training with Fenerbace (photo on his Twitter account from 9th August). Stoke are very interested in him so that could be his final destination.

A Ghana football site says the Chinese want to ship out Gyan because he has been frequently injured and has proved poor value for money because of this.
so if we sign him, he will be injured right up untill the african nations cup, where he will have a blinder, go on the missing list for a few weeks after and then return home injured
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Thamesbank

No one else put a bid on the table for him that was acceptbale to Krasnodar i guess, if they had then maybe he wouldnt have come, but for me this isnt a shock signing. As good as Iceland wer ein the euros, whrn they playes us we were freaking terrible. Having said that they guy is a tough, strong and pain in the backside defender, just what we have been looking for. Be interesting how our back line shapes up now.
[/quote]

Think we were probably the only ones to guarantee him a starting position.