more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 29, 2016, 10:24:23 AM
According to someone on twitter who's usually v accurate with all things Fulham related, we've rejected Gyan because talks have gone well with our main targets (doesn't specify who though)
and for us on twitter who is that someone who is usually accurate
Every day is a Fulham day

BedsFFC

Quote from: alexmur on August 29, 2016, 10:16:48 AM

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe the club were so impressed with the cheese results that Felix is now in our medical dept and is in charge of the medicals for new players.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Deeping_white

Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2016, 10:28:56 AM
According to someone on twitter who's usually v accurate with all things Fulham related, we've rejected Gyan because talks have gone well with our main targets (doesn't specify who though)

@chadlick83

Nero

Quote from: Holders on August 29, 2016, 10:54:37 AM
Can Coeliacs eat cheese?

Why should where you get educated make a difference to what you can eat   094.gif

westcliff white

Quote from: Nero on August 29, 2016, 11:19:32 AM
Can Coeliacs eat cheese?

Why should where you get educated make a difference to what you can eat   094.gif
For clarity a Coeliac generally has issues with products containing gluton

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2016, 11:25:20 AM
Quote from: Nero on August 29, 2016, 11:19:32 AM
Can Coeliacs eat cheese?

For clarity a Coeliac generally has issues with products containing gluton

So a cheese sandwich would be a nono

westcliff white

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 29, 2016, 11:19:07 AM

@chadlick83
Forgive me for being sceptical, doesn't mention who our top targets are even though stating talks gone well with them.

I can say the same and when we sign someone say that's who it was. Twitter is awash with so called ITK's and 95% of the are rubbish, not saying this guy is rubbish as I say will remain sceptical.

Mince n Tatties

Jeff Hendrick Derby to Hull.
David Marshall Cardiff to Hull
Danny Ings Liverpool to Hull????

Deeping_white

Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2016, 11:48:05 AM

@chadlick83
Forgive me for being sceptical, doesn't mention who our top targets are even though stating talks gone well with them.

I can say the same and when we sign someone say that's who it was. Twitter is awash with so called ITK's and 95% of the are rubbish, not saying this guy is rubbish as I say will remain sceptical.

He called Sigurdsson way before it happened, and Kebano's medical before it broke so I tend to go with what he says, but I am like you skeptical of people who claim to be ITK

ChrisP1234

@chadlick83

His banter with Reading fans is quite amusing though.

westcliff white

Kebano was all over Belgium press for 2 weeks so most knew on that. Siggurdsson yes form the blue but don't see a direct tweet about that, but anyone can keep throwing names out there.

But good luck to him, personally for me if you say we don't want a player as talks going well with main target/s then name them. As I Said before anyone can throw names out there.

That's what makes the window so much fun and also so frustrating

Hoppus

Quote from: Deeping_white on August 29, 2016, 01:03:58 PM

@chadlick83

He called Sigurdsson way before it happened, and Kebano's medical before it broke so I tend to go with what he says, but I am like you skeptical of people who claim to be ITK

He was spot on about he Stefan Johansen deal also. Trust him.

FFCFOREVER

FFC and Wolves have bid for Derbys Chris Martin.Slav obviously likes him?Your thoughts please?

Keynsham

I'm fairly sure that he has been discussed to death in the transfer thread.

FFCFOREVER

Keynsham

You are right! Much has changed since then.  ;)

westcliff white

Quote from: Hoppus on August 29, 2016, 01:12:28 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on August 29, 2016, 01:03:58 PM

@chadlick83

He was spot on about he Stefan Johansen deal also. Trust him.
I have nothing against him but find all ITK's on twitter guessing, Alan Nixon a reporter is the only one I have a slight amount of time for.

Both Kebano and Johanssen have been rumoured for a while, for Johanssen I think the rumours have gone back to the stat of the summer, so that was not much of a surprise to anyone.

What I have the issue with is saying we made progress with main targets but then not mentioning who they are.

westcliff white

Quote from: Keynsham on August 29, 2016, 02:55:44 PM
I'm fairly sure that he has been discussed to death in the transfer thread.
it has and that's why I am merging this thread with that thread