more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rock

Quote from: f321ffc on August 29, 2016, 09:19:19 PM
Lazio have told Ravel Morrison he is free to talk to other clubs.

He is better than every other club he's been at, including Man Utd. How can we compare with that kind of greatness?

SJ probably wouldn't be a bad manager for a personality like his...

westcliff white

Quote from: f321ffc on August 29, 2016, 09:19:19 PM
Lazio have told Ravel Morrison he is free to talk to other clubs.

It seems that Hull are interested in him, guess that's the Mike Phelan link
Every day is a Fulham day

Barrett487

According to Sky

22:27      BREAKING NEWS

Arsenal are prepared to allow Jack Wilshere to leave on loan this season to get first team football.

alexmur

Quote from: Barrett487 on August 29, 2016, 10:31:30 PM
According to Sky

Arsenal are prepared to allow Jack Wilshere to leave on loan this season to get first team football.
would he drop down to the championship

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Northern Cottager

Quote from: alexmur on August 29, 2016, 11:39:23 PM
According to Sky

He'd get injured playing table football that lad.

f321ffc

Quote from: alexmur on August 29, 2016, 11:39:23 PM
According to Sky

@johncrossmirror not been match fit for years destined to go Fulham according to radio.
:wow: Win win situation Arsenal would be paying his wages, get him in for a  minimun six months see what we can do with him if all fails send him back .  049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

Wiltshire and Morrison ?
Will I be the only one thinking playboy and sicknote should be
Nowhere near the Cottage.

westcliff white

Wilshire I just dont understand am I the only one who thinks he is overrated? on top of that injured 50% of the time. Also has social issues with drink, partying and didnt he also do a sisha pipe?

As for Morrison the lad has talent but has never harnessed it, Fergi gave him years to try but in the end gave up on him, maybe Phelan and Hull the best option there for him personally

Slaphead in Qatar

Chutney

I actually can't believe some of our fans, genuinely acting like wilshere isn't good enough, Injuries aside should he join a championship team he'd be the divisions best player immediately.
C O Y W

TrexFFC

What's wrong with Wilshere? Our midfield is already strong. If he gets injured it's not like we'll be in any desperate trouble. If Arsenal are paying the wages then I really have no issue with that move. Low Risk/High Reward.

westcliff white

Wilshire is a good player but i do think he is one of th emost overated players I have seen in recent seasons

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Chutney on August 30, 2016, 07:59:25 AM
I actually can't believe some of our fans, genuinely acting like wilshere isn't good enough, Injuries aside should he join a championship team he'd be the divisions best player immediately.

This. They can also send us that rubbish Giroud too!!

Mince n Tatties

And on what basis would he be the Divisions best player?
Overweight, hasnt been fit in years, would he really put a shift
In, overrated...

westcliff white

Aston Villa have launched a ?20m bid for Hull striker Abel Hernandez.

Apprentice to the Maestro

Nobody said that he wasn't good enough, just injury prone and overrated.

I can't believe some fans would make stuff up.

Asotosyios

There is no chance Wilshere will be playing in the Championship this year. He will either go to another Premiership club or move abroad, probably to Spain.

westcliff white

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on August 30, 2016, 08:17:16 AM

Nobody said that he wasn't good enough.

I can't believe some fans would make stuff up.
0001.jpeg

AnEssexFan

Wilshere would be a great signing in terms of talent and raising the profile of the club, but I think that there are enough premier league teams who would be willing to have him and therefore rules us out.

Morrison has tonnes of ability, but his previous off field antics and behaviour means I would not want him destabilising what seems a happy and settles squad.
@leightonrw07

twang

Not a rumour but I have a sneaky feeling that we'll get Oumar Niasse on loan from Everton.