Mince n Tatties

Quote from: westcliff white on August 30, 2016, 12:11:02 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2016, 08:50:52 PM
Quote from: Twig on August 29, 2016, 08:44:25 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on August 29, 2016, 08:13:05 PM
Watford sign our old boy Stefano Okaka also from Anderlecht

Was a fee declared?
Watford have not announced but I will find out tomorrow
It seems a strange deal, the fee is undisclosed, but he has been loaned to Udinese straight away, I say strange as Anderlecht signed a play from Udinese for an undisclosed fee and that player had just signed for them from Lokeren

Watford - Udinese
Are they the same club?

westcliff white

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 30, 2016, 12:13:51 PM

Was a fee declared?
It seems a strange deal, the fee is undisclosed, but he has been loaned to Udinese straight away, I say strange as Anderlecht signed a play from Udinese for an undisclosed fee and that player had just signed for them from Lokeren

Watford - Udinese
Are they the samd club?
might as well be
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: westcliff white on August 30, 2016, 12:15:02 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on August 30, 2016, 12:13:51 PM

Was a fee declared?

Watford - Udinese
Are they the samd club?
might as well be

I reckon they are into Money Laundering with the Mafia.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: westcliff white on August 30, 2016, 07:32:17 AM
Wilshire I just dont understand am I the only one who thinks he is overrated? on top of that injured 50% of the time. Also has social issues with drink, partying and didnt he also do a sisha pipe?

actually no W

imo, he is total pony and I wouldn't want him anywhere near us.
:046:
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

westcliff white

Just spoke to a aolleague who I used to work with in Brussels, and he confirmed that it is rumoured that Cyriac will leav eOostnde this window, also we are one of the clubs linked (others european), although nothing in todays press in Belgium either way on the rumour.

Describes him as quick, powerful but not the tallest, he is a streak player in that he has periods where everything he touches is a goal and then goes a few weeks without a goal.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 30, 2016, 12:18:17 PM
Wilshire I just dont understand am I the only one who thinks he is overrated? on top of that injured 50% of the time. Also has social issues with drink, partying and didnt he also do a sisha pipe?

actually no W

Theres a big mob of Arsenal season ticket holders I know who would laugh in your face if you said that.
All say but for injuries he would be Englands main man

cmg

There's always a certain amount of 'Fat Tony'-type sniggering when the words 'Italian legitimate businessman' appear. I've no idea where the Pozzos stand in the Byzantine world of Italian football/business/politics but, although Udinese have been involved in bribery and match fixing, the Pozzos do not, unlike Cellino, have any criminal convictions.
Certainly their involvement in football has been cleverly handled and seemingly of benefit to the clubs involved.

This article might be of interest. It's a bit out of date as the Pozzos sold Granada earlier this summer having got them into La Liga.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/pozzo-effect-pays-off-for-european-soccers-family-concern-1430079232

westcliff white

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on August 30, 2016, 12:32:54 PM
Quote from: Skatzoffc on August 30, 2016, 12:18:17 PM

actually no W

Theres a big mob of Arsenal season ticket holders I know who would laugh in your face if you said that.
All say but for injuries he would be Englands main man
I work with one of those Arsenal fans, he says he is one of the best 3 midfielders playing in europe when fit

KP_FFC

Arsenal fans are the most annoying and deluded, just ignore everything they say.

KP_FFC

Apparently Asamoah Gyan has failed his medical at Reading, and the deal is off. Guess it was fine we passed on him then.

westcliff white

VIllas deal for Hernandez of Hull is off, player wants to much, so they have now bid 15 million for Kodija apparently.

ChrisP1234

Quote from: KP_FFC on August 30, 2016, 12:57:19 PM
Apparently Asamoah Gyan has failed his medical at Reading, and the deal is off. Guess it was fine we passed on him then.
Couldn't finish the trolley dash round Waitrose section.

rusty shackleford

Beautiful if true, seeing as how the reading fans were giving it large on twitter recently

King_Crud

Quote from: ChrisP1234 on August 30, 2016, 01:02:09 PM

couldn't manage the walk from the station to the ground

Northern Cottager

Quote from: rusty shackleford on August 30, 2016, 01:10:29 PM

Beautiful if true, seeing as how the reading fans were giving it large on twitter recently

Would have been even better if he passed And was then crap

Holders

The Fulham medical used to include a trolley dash around Harrods, now it must be around a car boot sale.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

ChrisP1234

Quote from: Holders on August 30, 2016, 01:45:03 PM

The Fulham medical used to include a trolley dash around Harrods, now it must be around a car boot sale.

Michael Jackson dance off?

TrexFFC

Did anyone locate that striker that was in the building on Thursday? Did he get locked in? Is he okay?

rusty shackleford

SANDVIKA (AP) A few weeks ago could Ole Selnæs (22) become the all-time second most expensive Norwegian footballer. After the VG declined St Etienne a bid of around NOK 100 million (£12m?!?!) from Fulham.

Mince n Tatties

Nothing much happening anywhere
Its going to be pandemonium tomorrow all these players
Looking for clubs.
Most clubs waiting now to see how much of a bargain they
Get.