more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The 2016 Official Silly Summer Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 04, 2016, 07:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thamesbank

Jeroen

Being seriously linked with Ade means we must have missed out on our original targets (or potentially miss out due to their club not getting replacement in)

Ade is a free agent so was available a lot sooner if we really wanted him - He is a back up, like The Pog was a couple of season ago when we missed out on our targets (was that Ginac?)

rusty shackleford

Quote from: rubbernecca on August 31, 2016, 11:09:53 AM
Back to Wolves on loan: http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/august/31/stearman-departs

Good luck to him (except against us!)

He cant play against us anyway!

We probably have a clause that says he MUST play against us

Andy S

I thought he couldn't play against us

dhowells21

I refuse to believe Adebayor will happen. It's so different from our other deals this window.

Every other player has been relatively unknown (except Kalas) and from different league and gives good value for money (on paper), but Adebayor is none of these. People slated Berba for his 'give a poo' attitude, this guy will have that exact same attitude and nowhere near the ability.

And unless they're solely looking at the height stat, then surely he won't tick any on Klines beautiful boxes.

2015/16 15 appearances (816 minutes) 1 goal, 1 assist
2014/15 17 appearances (986 minutes) 2 goals, 1 assist

Yeah, they don't tell the whole story, but it's not exactly like he's renowned for his work eithic and teamwork..

Barrett487

The Adebayor scenario smacks of a contingency plan, in case we don't sign any of our serious targets before the window shuts. I just hope we get someone else in.

Mince n Tatties

Not another midfielder..
Rumour we have bid for Bradley Dack of Gillingham.

Barrett487

Quote from: Armardar on August 31, 2016, 11:02:59 AM
I was all excited hearing about the links to Ade, but musing the prospect of laziness, I am starting to find a number of reasons why it would be a bad idea
Quote from: Offset on August 31, 2016, 11:07:35 AM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on August 31, 2016, 10:48:07 AM
Hopefully it a ploy to hurry up the real deal(s) and back up only if all else fails ?

We do not have to sign him today because he is a "free agent" and he could be signed after the window closes so I think that it is agent talk

Welcome to the madhouse guys  076.gif

HamsterWheel

Sky Sports rumours often linked to the betting markets that Sky Bet offer. The more rumours the more bets. The more bets the more profits.

snarks

I would like the signing of Ade, if and only if Jokanovic can get him motivated like Sherwood did at Spurs. I was there when he played against Southampton and tore them to prices. That player would be great in the championship, the one who played at Palace would be a disaster.

westcliff white

Sherwood got about 5 or 6 decent games form him then droppe dhim for Kane I believe as he didnt show up, its how he ha sbeen for a few years now. Horsefield summed it up nicelt for me in an earlier post.

I really hope we have other targets and this is just a scare mongering link to get the other targets and their clubs to pull their pants up
Every day is a Fulham day

Twig

Just got back from a business trip to Cairo and looked on this thread for the first signing of what I would expect to be a busy day.  Nothing, total silence.  Getting a bit worried now.

brightster

IMO it's all hype about AA, it is totally against SJ signings, how many prima donnas has he signed in the past, and perhaps he thought Ross and Mousa and O'Hara fell into that category!
He seems to likes players who give 100% and AA will not fit in this current set up.

Barrett487

LOAN MOVE FOR SINCLAIR?

Jerome Sinclair only joined Watford this summer, but we understand three Championship clubs, including Norwich, are in negotiations for the loan of the forward.

He's not exactly a proven goalscorer... Kline wouldn't like it

MikeW

Back to Wolves for season long loan.

Unfulfilled talent?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

..FOF..

Fulham to other clubs: no deal? fine, *picks up the phone* "hello, Adebayor..."

Other clubs: wait!

Only reason I could think of why....

Adebayor stats is horrible for the past 2 season and if Joka had a say in our signings so far, they are players who we can see actually performing respectably on the field.

Nero

We want a Big Name forward, oh but not hat big name forward, he have to laugh.

If we do Get AA make it a pay as you play deal, no lose situation then, we can then flog him to Sunderland in January when they are desperate to stay up for 5m

westcliff white

Sky chaning their AA story to say now.... (vital part is free agent) maybe and hopefully they have heard it is to kick others in the backside to move other deals through

ADEBAYOR IN FULHAM TALKS

Emmanuel Adebayor is in Togo on international duty but his representatives are in discussions with Fulham.

As he's a free agent he doesn't have to sign a deal today.
Every day is a Fulham day

EastEndWhite

Thankfully the window doesn't until 11pm tonight so there's no need to panic!!!

EastEndWhite