watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Labyad Gone.

Started by Lighthouse, May 06, 2016, 05:27:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Old Count

Was it because Joka kept using his name with th D silent?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: The Old Count on May 07, 2016, 02:46:48 PM
Was it because Joka kept using his name with th D silent?

:O)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

filham

Now, we think we are entering a summer period when we are about to sign a lot of players that will enable us to make a realistic promotion challenge next season.
Beware some of the players are likely to be flops, others may have fitness problems while some may need time to adjust to the Championship.

We haves seen it all before.

cmg

Quote from: sunburywhite on May 07, 2016, 07:05:57 AM

Years
Team Apps† (Gls)†

1992–1999
Ajax 159 (91)

Fulham 0 (0)

It's a matter of great regret to me that we never saw this great player in our first team and that because of that he is almost regarded as a joke figure in some quarters.
In 1994-95 Litmanen was the undoubted star of one of the great club sides of all time. The more remarkable given that his team mates included EVDS, Reiziger, DeBoer (x2), Blind, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Davids, Fidini George, Overmars, Kluivert, Bogarde and Kanu.

Tonywa

Quote from: cmg on May 09, 2016, 12:45:59 PM
Quote from: sunburywhite on May 07, 2016, 07:05:57 AM

Years
Team Apps† (Gls)†

1992–1999
Ajax 159 (91)

Fulham 0 (0)

It's a matter of great regret to me that we never saw this great player in our first team and that because of that he is almost regarded as a joke figure in some quarters.
In 1994-95 Litmanen was the undoubted star of one of the great club sides of all time. The more remarkable given that his team mates included EVDS, Reiziger, DeBoer (x2), Blind, Rijkaard, Seedorf, Davids, Fidini George, Overmars, Kluivert, Bogarde and Kanu.

At his very best, he was one of the dozen or so finest players I have ever seen!

cmg

Quote from: Tonywa on May 09, 2016, 01:42:52 PM
Quote from: cmg on May 09, 2016, 12:45:59 PM

Litmanen was the undoubted star of one of the great club sides of all time.

At his very best, he was one of the dozen or so finest players I have ever seen!

Unfortunately he was made of glass. Thus Fulham joined the illustrious company of Barcelona and Liverpool who never saw him for what he was.

Pluto

Wow this guy was disappointing. Came with a lot of hype but clearly some baggage too. If he's got an attitude problem then i'm glad he's been sent packing