more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Leicester City

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 08, 2016, 07:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

I still can't get my head round it that
they've actually won the Premier League.
It really is a fairytale. ..

Mince n Tatties

The manager and players are so  professional, they
could have taken it easy yesterday, but still played
at a high tempo. ...

Sgt Fulham

I watched them against Everton yesterday and at one point they were ripping them apart nonchalantly. It could have ended 6/7-0. Watching the trophy presentation put a smile on my face that I couldn't wipe away. Such a together group of players, great friends on and off the pitch fighting for each other and for a fantastic manager. I really hope they stay together to see what they can do in the Champions league next season.

Mince n Tatties

Anyone notice that they played in their  new
strip for next season,then changed into this
Seasons one to collect trophy at end. .

vbg cottager

unbelievable team performance all season long! looking forward to see them in europe next season!

F(f)CUK

A mate of mine is a Leicester supporter with links to the back room staff. He said that if Pearson had been offered a new role in about October his whole back room team would have joined him. Obviously not now.

fulhamben

Quote from: vbg cottager on May 08, 2016, 04:27:58 PM
unbelievable team performance all season long! looking forward to see them in europe next season!
i think they will do well with the style they use. city looked good when pressing madrid for the first twenty mins in the first leg, leicester can do it for the 90
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Pluto

They remind me of a better version of us in our Europa League season - players signed on the cheap, dramatically improving and exceeding their "natural ability", well-drilled, passionate and giving 110% for the club. Absolutely thrilled for them

With the money as it is in the PL now, who knows where we could have been had we stayed up

fulhamben

Quote from: Pluto on May 09, 2016, 04:01:25 PM
They remind me of a better version of us in our Europa League season - players signed on the cheap, dramatically improving and exceeding their "natural ability", well-drilled, passionate and giving 110% for the club. Absolutely thrilled for them

With the money as it is in the PL now, who knows where we could have been had we stayed up
think that's all a bit relative though, we were still getting phenomenal money even when we were in the prem. It just pushes wages and transfer fees up. Still have twenty teams with the same basic income with the bigger clubs still out spending everyone

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Top seeds in europe, miss the likes of Juve, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc. Not a bad chance to progress quite far.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

fulhamben

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 09, 2016, 07:34:40 PM
Top seeds in europe, miss the likes of Juve, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc. Not a bad chance to progress quite far.

Leicester won't be a top seed. City wernt this year either

Blanco

Nothing that hasn't already been said. Really happy for them. Amazing what they have achieved. Big fingers up to the ambramovics and sheik mansoors of the the football world.

J

Quote from: fulhamben on May 09, 2016, 10:19:57 PM
Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on May 09, 2016, 07:34:40 PM

Leicester won't be a top seed. City wernt this year either

Incorrect, league winners are automatically top seed (this is new)

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11096/10267810/leicester-to-be-placed-in-top-pot-for-champions-league-draw-if-they-win-premier-league