watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Big job

Started by F(f)CUK, May 08, 2016, 08:52:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

F(f)CUK

For most of the game we played with 4 central defenders and 4 central midfielders. We need a left back, at least one central defender, a central defensive midfielder, a left sided player, a right sided player, a replacement for Dembele and possibly a goalkeeper. This is on the assumption that people who matter, such as Ross, do not leave. Third season in a row of a complete rebuild.

bill taylors apprentice

We certainly need all you suggest and more.

Unfortunately the number coming in could depend on how many leave or we can ship out.

I'm not aware of any under 18's/21's ready to move up to the first team?

VicHalomsLovechild

Grimmer

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Ron Sheepskin

"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

grandad

Whoever we get in they must be big,fast & ugly. Strength & pace is what the modern game is about.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bobby01

Quote from: grandad on May 08, 2016, 09:33:48 AM
Whoever we get in they must be big,fast & ugly. Strength & pace is what the modern game is about.

Ian Dowie coming out of retirement, oh sorry I missed the fast part.  :doh:
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on May 08, 2016, 09:27:15 AM
Grimmer

Surely things can't get any grimmer than this season?     075.gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

VicHalomsLovechild

Well it is Fulham :)

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Ron Sheepskin on May 08, 2016, 09:33:09 AM
Kacaniclic

Minor problems with that. Although he tries to give the impression that he is 18 he will in fact be 25 in August. His contract is coming to the end this summer. And he has said that he is leaving.

Lighthouse

The same job as we have had over the last few seasons. We brought in full backs and centre halves and Pringle for the wide area. None of whom did a great job. We have an abundance of central midfielders all playing out of position. So as you were then. But really we will be dictated to by the players out of contract and wanting to leave.

As for playing four central defenders yesterday. We had a full back on the bench who came on. So we didn't have to go with four central defenders.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope