watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Best of luck to Jazz and George - both in contention for Wales this Summer

Started by copthornemike, May 09, 2016, 07:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copthornemike

George Williams & Jazz Richards named in a provisional 28 man 'training squad' for Wales.

Wishing both the best of luck in getting selected for the final 23 man squad for the Euros.

dannyboi-ffc

It's awful considering both are Fulham players but I don't think I'd really care if Jazz missed out. I'd be more happy/ disappointed for George who I'm a big fan of.

But as both are Fulham it would be nice to see them both.  For his performances and contributions to the campaign I think Jazz deserves to go.

Good luck to them both
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Tonywa

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 09, 2016, 07:22:13 PM
It's awful considering both are Fulham players but I don't think I'd really care if Jazz missed out. I'd be more happy/ disappointed for George who I'm a big fan of.

But as both are Fulham it would be nice to see them both.  For his performances and contributions to the campaign I think Jazz deserves to go.

Good luck to them both

That's what makes his performances for Fulham even more disappointing. At international level played in the right position in a suitable formation he looks an excellent player. Could it be that successive FFC managers have had no idea how to use him to best advantage as he's been fairly dismal for us almost since he joined?

fulhamben

Quote from: Tonywa on May 09, 2016, 10:12:22 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 09, 2016, 07:22:13 PM

Good luck to them both

That's what makes his performances for Fulham even more disappointing. At international level played in the right position in a suitable formation he looks an excellent player. Could it be that successive FFC managers have had no idea how to use him to best advantage as he's been fairly dismal for us almost since he joined?
doesn't matter what position you are in if you can't get the basics right. Maybe he is just one of those who turn up for his country like townsend for england
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.