watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR sky sports West Ham lovefest

Started by One James stannard, May 10, 2016, 07:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One James stannard

Am I the only one getting a little tired of sky sports banging on about West Ham leaving the Boleyn ground.

It's almost as bad as Newcastle fans deserving success as their fans are so great!!

West Ham chose to leave, its not as if they were kicked out of thier ground.

The Cravenette

The Standard tonight is full of it too.

Supermitch

Don't forget - they did win the World Cup.......

One James stannard

Quote from: Supermitch on May 10, 2016, 07:10:42 PM
Don't forget - they did win the World Cup.......

And the 'fans' have just smashed up the man Utd players coach on route to the ground

dannyboi-ffc

I've always felt West Ham were given special treatment mainly due to the influence of Trevor Brooking at the FA. Would every club got away with the Tevez/ Mascherano controversy. I doubt it.

As you've said West Ham and Newcastle are two of those clubs who seem to do nothing but be loved by the media. I've never liked West Ham fans and the only thing that will hit me later is how upset I would get if Fulham had to say goodbye to the Cottage one day. There will be some West Ham fans who didn't want this, I know they aren't being kicked out but it doesn't mean all fans want to leave home. It's them I feel sorry for.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

domprague

It's just another day in the Sky Sports hype machine.
You came all this way ... and you lost, and you lost.

One James stannard

I know not everyone would agree with me but I would have little old Fulham by the river with the cottage than a massive ground elsewhere with all the revenue would bring.

I was born closer to Stamford bridge than Craven cottage and regularly went to both grounds as as a kid but it was that special feeling at Fulham that you could never ever be able to explain that got hold of me.

I love EVERYTHING about Fulham and I couldn't ever ever imagine us leaving the cottage

dannyboi-ffc

Top post that last one Mr Jimbo.

Quick question, don't want to start another West ham thread.  They aren't that important so ill ask here instead. Why is it 2030 kickoff?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

The Enclosurite

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 10, 2016, 08:00:07 PM

Quick question, don't want to start another West ham thread.  They aren't that important so ill ask here instead. Why is it 2030 kickoff?

Because those lovable cheeky cockneys have decided to attack the Manchester United team bus.
¡COYW!

One James stannard

Thanks Dan,

Apparently the man Utd coach was held up outside the ground by a West Ham welcome

Syd Cupp

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on May 10, 2016, 08:00:07 PM

Its because of the amount of time delayed. Thing that makes me laugh is David Sullivan is passing the buck for the incident i just read on a Sky news page....

West Ham's co-chairman David Sullivan said he was "gravely disappointed" for fans who would have to leave before the planned after-match show had finished.
He said: "Man United should have got here at 4pm.

Fulham Tup North

If West Ham love The Bowlyn ground so much, why don't they just bloody stay there??
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

HatterDon

Thanks to Sir Trevor Booking, West Ham has a super-duper special place in English football. They don't get penalized for playing ineligible players and when their supporters have a fatal confrontation with Millwall supporters before a cup tie, only Millwall gets punished.

I hope that the Olympic Stadium proves to be a soulless, quiet library, and that Fulham winds up playing in the second tier there by 2018.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AUSFFC

Quote from: One James stannard on May 10, 2016, 07:51:01 PM
I know not everyone would agree with me but I would have little old Fulham by the river with the cottage than a massive ground elsewhere with all the revenue would bring.

I was born closer to Stamford bridge than Craven cottage and regularly went to both grounds as as a kid but it was that special feeling at Fulham that you could never ever be able to explain that got hold of me.

I love EVERYTHING about Fulham and I couldn't ever ever imagine us leaving the cottage

Sorry to be off topic, instead of starting a new thread ill ask since its similar..  I am in London for the first time in August.. I have my fingers crossed that the weekend I am there it will full on a Fulham home game (pleassssse)

The thing is I will be with a group of people who if it came down to it would only want to go to the bigger stadiums (they don't support Fulham) I have heard it so many times how amazing the cottage is, does the cottage thrill all guests over then bigger stadiums? or is it just the thing of watching your team play at home?

Sorry if this is out of context again :)
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

HatterDon

Quote from: AUSFFC on May 11, 2016, 04:41:39 AM

Sorry to be off topic, instead of starting a new thread ill ask since its similar..  I am in London for the first time in August.. I have my fingers crossed that the weekend I am there it will full on a Fulham home game (pleassssse)

The thing is I will be with a group of people who if it came down to it would only want to go to the bigger stadiums (they don't support Fulham) I have heard it so many times how amazing the cottage is, does the cottage thrill all guests over then bigger stadiums? or is it just the thing of watching your team play at home?

This unsolicited observation from a fellow foreigner: Craven Cottage is the finest sporting venue for any sport in any country in the world.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

AUSFFC

Quote from: HatterDon on May 11, 2016, 04:51:40 AM
Quote from: AUSFFC on May 11, 2016, 04:41:39 AM

This unsolicited observation from a fellow foreigner: Craven Cottage is the finest sporting venue for any sport in any country in the world.

That's what I wanted to hear... now to drill it in the heads of my people aha
"Never expecting, always believing" COYW

F(f)CUK

The thing that annoyed me with the coverage was believing that if Fulham left Craven Cottage it would barely have made Sky Sports News let alone have a whole evening of programmes dedicated to the club.

Skatzoffc

As usual the West Ham scum fanbase show their true colours outside their own ground.
Injuring and terrifying their own fanbase of women and children in the process.

Animals.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Skatzoffc on May 11, 2016, 07:27:16 AM
As usual the West Ham scum fanbase show their true colours outside their own ground.
Injuring and terrifying their own fanbase of women and children in the process.

Animals.

And all David Sullivan could say was that Man U should have arrived at 4pm

ron

All together now;   ..."I'm forever blowing bu........."     086.gif