watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR: Norwich

Started by SP, May 11, 2016, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Dropping to the Championship by the look of things, trailing at home to Watford.  I fancy Everton to beat the resurgent Sunderland. 

sunburywhite

er, half time Norwich 3-1 up
Sunderland 2-0 up
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

filham

Good news for us if Norwich come down, we have had some good wins against them in the past whereas the thought of Sunderland behind big Sam and with Defoe scoring regularly is a little frightening.

copthornemike

Fair play to Norwich - on their way down but they are going down fighting.

Yet another poor season just evading relegation by Sunderland - but tonight their supporters know that they are relegating Newcastle.

One thing this season has shown is that Allardyce & Pulis may not have the best squads in the Premiership but they have kept their teams up. With the prices being paid for some average players how valuable are those these managers to their clubs?

SP

Shocked by how poor Everton are playing, Luke Garbutt will fit in nicely next season.

Berserker

well I'm looking forward to going to Villa, Newcastle and Norwich next year
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

love4ffc

With Villa being acquired by a Chinese group for only £75 million, one has to wonder what their season will be like next year.  Will they come down and pull a Fulham and get stuck in the mud and sink further?  Or will they be fairly strong and compete for a top spot? 

Think Norwich and Newcastle will continue to be yoyo teams that will be very competitive next season.   
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?