watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - What car are you driving?

Started by fcfulham55, June 01, 2016, 10:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

And what's you're favourite car you've ever had, just curious .

Currently have a Ford Focus titanium, 6 years old. Not had a single problem from 5 miles on the clock to 65,000

Only had 2 cars, only been driving 8 years.  Would love to have a Range Rover Evoque next, but sadly with a mortgage  and a 1 year old son it won't be achievable just yet.

Sent from my Nokia 3310

Bronaldinho

04 Daihatsu Copen - Absolute gem of a car to drive and own. Really do love it, although getting stopped at car parks for people to ask questions or have a photo with it is quite the experience ha.

Such a quirky little thing though.

If you get the chance to drive one, don't pass it up.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Vinnieffc

A 2 door, hardtop convertible Astra 1.8 sports. Totally impractical. Not enough room in the back to fit the dog box in ( 4 bucket seats). Drinks like a fish when sports mode selected. Car chassis so low I can get in but struggle to get my 53 year old bones out of the thing. But she goes like the clappers and I love her. And I'm  not even remotely a petrol head !!

westcliff white

Just got Rid of my bmw m3 and got a 6 series
Every day is a Fulham day

HatterDon

I drive a 2014 Subaru Impreza. My wife drives a 2015 Subaru Forester, which replaced her 1999 Forester.

My favorite car ever -- I bought my first car in 1967 -- is my 2007 Subaru Legacy. It's my favorite because I traded it in with 120,000 on the clock, 105,000 after I got rear-ended by a semi on IH10 [by an articulated lorry on the M1 in English money].

Subaru does a commercial over here where the tag line is "they lived." More than just a slogan to this very old Texan.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

H4usuallysitting

TX2.......04, What I drive now, and love a lot
TX1........99, My previous and truly loved vehicle

fulham traveller

Weekdays bmw 730ld m sports luxury edition, weekend sl 500 convertable, I sound a flash git, but just enjoy driving

NogoodBoyo

Ram 3500 Diesel Truck.
Nogood "farming is an expensive business, isit" Boyo

f321ffc

1963 Anglia see my avatar , 1974 Mercedes 350 sl and my every day boring car 2016 VW Golf bluemotion. 092.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

bobbo

Driving a 98 Passat estate, my best car was a 1970 Alfa spider bright red.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

VicHalomsLovechild

A 2004 Saab 9-5. This is my forth Saab. Cheap to buy second hand lots of room. Well the first three were. This one is a two door with a soft top needed a new clutch about a year a go and the roof has never really worked but fun to drive.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

gerrys

2012 Toyota Urban Cruiser and have had Volvos,  Fiats and a Honda.....but this has to be the best yet......favourite must be the MGB back in 1974

Holders

I've had a load of cars in my time but now on my second Golf TDI. The last one went on for 12 years and 275,000 till it got rear-ended about a year ago. I've never kept a car so long - or wanted to. Goes a treat, not too wide to be impractical on single-track country lanes and, as it's an estate, plenty of room in the back. I'm expecting this one to last just as long.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

snarks

Currently driving a 2011 Passat, yes it has the dodgy engine, but that's my daily commute, I also have a vw t2 camper and a Yamaha r6 for the fun times

FFCBerks

Currently driving a Ford/Pininfarina Focus CC-3 hardtop convertible. Has a bigger bum than Kim Kardashian which, in fact, is a plus - the boot is huuuuge with the roof up and huge with the roof down. Also seats four comfortably. Love it, but not as much as the car it replaced which was an Alfa Romeo 159 Lusso. If I can ever convince the better half to let me have another, I get the feeling that the Giulia is going to be an absolutely gorgeous car. Shame Alfa never worked out what 'aftersales service' was in Italian...

Mince n Tatties

Shanks Pony...Too many cars on the road Im afraid.
Family round corner from us have 4,Him Her and Kids.
Its a Wonder their dog hasnt got one........The Dad drives about Quarter mile down
road to get their papers from shop,ludicrous...

Lighthouse

My favourite was a Mazda 626 saloon. But I am now driving a Renault Clio. It was a demonstration model and I got it cheap. Was determined not to like it. I am a big bloke and look silly in it.  But have to say it is fast becoming my favourite. I feel so ashamed.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

keith

alexmur

I have Mercedes cls 350, it's like driving a cloud.

favorite car S class AMG 63

best car I ever had  current cls 350

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Airfix

Currently driving a BMW 220i Luxury Convertible (15 reg) and I LOVE it.  I bought it from new (my first ever new purchase).

In order to afford it, I had to sell my 1-series AND my Westfield SEi. The latter was a huge wrench as it was just so much fun to blat about in.  But Mrs Airfix refused to get into it (she called it a coffin on wheels) and I wanted more open-top driving so we compromised - glad we did on balance, though.

My father used to own a Lotus Elan M100 and, when he died, it became the family "fun" car.  Eventually, we had to get rid of it but I got his old personal plate and it has been on a Ford and two BMWs since.  I like to think that he would approve of it being on another drop-top now.