Main Menu

FIXTURES ANNOUNCED!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, June 05, 2016, 07:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Alright, probably fake, but there's nothing else to talk about right now

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

SP

I think it'll be Barnsley away first day of the season & of course we'll lose 2-1.*

*unless we sign half a dozen decent new players.

Riversider

With the Premier League fixtures being announced the week before ours thanks to Chelsea we will at least have some idea of when we're home or away, we'll just have to fill the all important gaps a week later.

Brawn

They were leaked, and it would have to be a very good hoax if it is one, because all of the patterns seen in the last few years with the fixture list are there.

JPCL

Probably a fake but looks like could be real due to Boxing Day fixtures all being relatively close geographically, would be a great start mind after the Norwich game. Very winnable games there then again we are Fulham so probably lose haha

Burt

Good that the last match of the season (if this is not a fake) will be the one that decide who goes up as champions  :dft011:

MJG

Just tweeted by 'Brentford'

Brentford FC @BrentfordFC

The @football_league has confirmed that a 2016/17 fixture list doing the rounds online over the weekend is a hoax and should be ignored

MJG

And now The Football League @football_league

We can confirm the 'fixture list' published online at the weekend is a hoax

Rhys Lightning 63

Football League confirming it as well.

Oh well, fun while it lasted

Rhys Lightning 63

Thinking about it though, the easiest thing to do in a situation like that (rather than make up something for all 72 clubs), is take the real fixtures and just swap the home and away games.

Everything looks legit, FL can announce that it's fake, nobody gets hurt

fcfulham55

I can see us getting at maximum. 7 points by the end of September if these really are the fixtures.   I didn't look too far beyond that because every fixture looks tough for Fulham.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

And I'll just get more depressed.

Never have I enjoyed a close season so much..... Dread next year, no McCormack or Dembele. Defence may improve,  but Goals will most likely be few and far between.
Sent from my Nokia 3310