watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

TiFF

Started by Chesh, June 06, 2016, 01:57:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesh

Apologies for posting this question on here, but as I post on and read both, then there might be others who do the same, and know the answer to my question.

TiFF has now been down for nearly a week, and I was just wondering if anyone knows whether this is temporary down time (due to technical issues - I know it has the Mickey & Saunders virus for a start), or if it has gone for good?

Thanks in advance if anyone knows...

082.gif

Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Take Me Home MAF

Down for a week, I'm missing it as there is usually some good debates on there.

MJG

Seems all the Voy sites are down

Bracken White

TBH nice to be away from the blinkered Saunders & Mickey tainted viewpoints for a spell! Far more sense here ... but a dearth of transfer activity at present.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Friendsoffulham

VOY are subject to the same issues that FOF experienced a little while ago. Something changed recently in the way that web servers talk to certain platforms, and if those platforms weren't updated, they'd stop communicating. We at FOF were running on an old SMF release, which is why we went down. We had to restore everything and update all our software.

Whilst this is going on, all existing TIFF members are more than welcome to sign up here and use FOF until the situation is sorted.

mike_corkcity12

Loved that website. Some awful muck was posted but some great snippets were posted. Who can forget Luke P breaking the Khan story? Shame. Shame.

cmg

Hope it's back soon. A great source of nostalgia for me.
Many years ago there were five big mental hospital just outside Epsom town. On Saturday mornings they let the safer ones out. If you walked into the public bar of the George (that's a pub that's not there anymore, it was beside the cinema that isn't there anymore either.) you would be met by the amazing noise of many bunches of loonies carrying on loud, random conversations and irrational arguments at the same time, interspersed with the occasional 'normal' person.
TIFF reminds me so much of the George Public Bar any Saturday morning 1965. If only they sold cooking bitter at 1/11d a pint it would be perfect.

Barry@ENF

Cmg has a point - though it seems Saunders, Mickey and a couple of other simple souls do not stay locked up for long.

FFCJack

Quote from: cmg on June 06, 2016, 07:23:31 PM
Hope it's back soon. A great source of nostalgia for me.
Many years ago there were five big mental hospital just outside Epsom town. On Saturday mornings they let the safer ones out. If you walked into the public bar of the George (that's a pub that's not there anymore, it was beside the cinema that isn't there anymore either.) you would be met by the amazing noise of many bunches of loonies carrying on loud, random conversations and irrational arguments at the same time, interspersed with the occasional 'normal' person.
TIFF reminds me so much of the George Public Bar any Saturday morning 1965. If only they sold cooking bitter at 1/11d a pint it would be perfect.

The Epsom Cluster - mostly luxury housing now.  If only the tenants knew what went on within these walls....