watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Buffon

Started by Kent Cassandra, June 13, 2016, 11:13:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kent Cassandra

If only we had a goalie like Buffoon who dominates his area and talks to defenders. Would make all the difference I think.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

dannyboi-ffc

The best keeper of my life time. A true legend of the game
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

@jolslover

Agree agree top player.
STH H3

cmg

One of the great goalkeepers (not so sure of him on a personal level.)

Johnny Haynes once thought he had kicked his Uncle Lorenzo's head off! [see Sunday's club website].

see 2'10" on this clip:    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb4jotQTDkc

The winner a typical Haynes/Greaves job.

Omar Sivori was a bit of an idol of the 12 year old me. I decided to copy his no shinpads/socks rolled down style, a decision which didn't last beyond the third tackle of the next game I played in!

Greaves was on his way to Italy when this game was played and Hitchens' display ensured that he would soon follow. Whereas Greaves soon came home, Hitchens had a good career in Italy. 

DukeTyrion

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on June 14, 2016, 03:55:13 AM
Quote from: Kent Cassandra on June 13, 2016, 11:13:53 PM
If only we had a goalie like Buffoon who dominates his area and talks to defenders. Would make all the difference I think.

Buffoon as defined in the English Oxford Collins Dictionary is......a ridiculous but amusing person. A Clown, a Jester, Comedian, fool.
A ridiculous or bumbling person.

Ahhh, like Andre Arendse or Gabor Kiraly? I get it now  :dft011:

filham

No doubt in my mind, the best keeper I ever saw was Bert Trautman, the ex German paratrooper. His first game in London was for Man. City at the Cottage and the performance was second to none. At the end of the match he enjoyed a standing ovation from the Fulham fans.