New Strip

Started by Mince n Tatties, June 23, 2016, 04:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Are we getting one or are Adidas still trying to design
ours.
Strange that all others kitted out by Adidas seem to have theirs. :022:

Horsfield_No9

I think it's all about when the club decide to reveal it and where others are sensible putting them out in time for people to have them for the summer (t-shirt weather) Fulham seem to think waiting until a couple of weeks before we kick off is a good strategy.

Surely the sooner they get them out the more sales no? I mean, once the season is over they are redundant as home & away change every season. Strikes me our model here is wrong.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

f321ffc

Maybe a repeat of last years fiasco with the main sponsor. fp.gif 090.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on June 23, 2016, 04:57:52 PM
I think it's all about when the club decide to reveal it and where others are sensible putting them out in time for people to have them for the summer (t-shirt weather) Fulham seem to think waiting until a couple of weeks before we kick off is a good strategy.

Surely the sooner they get them out the more sales no? I mean, once the season is over they are redundant as home & away change every season. Strikes me our model here is wrong.

Some have them on for the final league games of last season.
We do really have to be patient as Fulham fans,along with transfer targets.
You can see Im bored...Coyw.

bill taylors apprentice

Last year it was the late arrival of a shirt sponsor that delayed the new kit launch, or was it ?

And I seem to remember a few seasons ago the supplier was having problems delivering in time?

But it does seem to me the club purposefully leave it as late as possible for some reason yet never reveal why?

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on June 23, 2016, 05:04:08 PM

Some have them on for the final league games of last season.
We do really have to be patient as Fulham fans,along with transfer targets.
You can see Im bored...Coyw.

I have no doubt that they were designed while last season was taking place and have been in production in Thailand (or wherever they are made) for some time. I guess we like to spread our news out across the summer, talking of which, anyone see the bizarre tweet from the club we were supposed to be excited about today? Something about a corporate media gathering with no explanation what it was or why we should be interested?

westcliff white

That's a shot from the festival of speed where I think visit Florida have a sponsor on something. Interesting that it's a Moussa shot hung up, best photo or hope for us? Best photo I reckon hope I am wrong
Every day is a Fulham day

Horsfield_No9

Quote from: westcliff white on June 23, 2016, 05:17:01 PM
That's a shot from the festival of speed where I think visit Florida have a sponsor on something. Interesting that it's a Moussa shot hung up, best photo or hope for us? Best photo I reckon hope I am wrong

I just don't see how a closed unrelated event (apart from Florida link) is news to us fans. Slow news times for Fulham for sure.

westcliff white

Quote from: Horsfield_No9 on June 23, 2016, 05:25:34 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on June 23, 2016, 05:17:01 PM

I just don't see how a closed unrelated event (apart from Florida link) is news to us fans. Slow news times for Fulham for sure.
I think they mentioned it as some of the players are there tomorrow or over the weekend

aaronmcguigan

2012/13 HOME KIT 13/7/12, away kit 6/6/12
2013/14 HOME KIT 4/7/13 , away kit 2/8/13
2014/15 HOME KIT 1/7/14, away kit 21/7/14
2015/16 HOME AND AWAY KITS: announced on 14/7/15 that it would be delayed, leaked on a channel 5 advert from 27/7/15. Officially unveiled by FFC on 7/8/15

MisfitKid

As long as it's white.  I only like cream in my coffee.   049:gif
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: MisfitKid on June 23, 2016, 08:14:23 PM
As long as it's white.  I only like cream in my coffee.   049:gif

Yes like the German strip..

Andy S

Come on who is going to pay top dollar for a Fulham shirt this time of the year?

Southdowns White

Why don't the club just buy a load of German Kits and stick our badge over the top, we can keep the stars to add a bit of glitz to it.

Rhys Lightning 63

Well we're supplied by Adidas, which is German, so the price of it is about to skyrocket thanks to the referendum. We need to get Umbro as our suppliers ASAP
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

The Enclosurite

Probably still working on the photo editing software dividing it into 20 small pictures to tease us with little snippets.   090.gif 049:gif
¡COYW!

westcliff white

personally don't see the big deal about when the kit is or isn't released, do we even need a new kit?

Far bigger issues that FFC need to look at and address

Mitch

Quote from: f321ffc on June 23, 2016, 05:01:56 PM
Maybe a repeat of last years fiasco with the main sponsor. fp.gif 090.gif

It's this.

mccscratch

And what a dumb strategy it is... drives me nuts...

I love to wear football shirts for my tennis matches and I can never sport a new Fulham shirt during the Summer season...

Got a really nice Belgium baby blue shirt for tomorrows match in 100F weather... Hope that Climacool tecchnology does its job.
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

fcfulham55

I stopped getting the new shirt a few years back.

But if it was out before I went away on holiday each year,  I'd definitely get one.  Would be nice to wear out all through the summer like every other club supporters get the chance to :/
Sent from my Nokia 3310