watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Training starts tomorrow

Started by J.Perkins, June 26, 2016, 08:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Perkins

Tom Cairney just tweeted: Year ago today i signed for @FulhamFC from Blackburn. Loved my debut season here and it all starts again tomorrow ⚽️

Just for those who wanted to know.

SP

They shouldn't have any problem finding a parking space at Motspur Park tomorrow.

hovewhite

Can't wait for another year and am in cork for first friendly,plus a good piss up!!

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Hope someone remembers to bring the jumpers to make the goals & also the oranges for half time!

Riversider

Training starts tomorrow and yet we still know of only two pre season games !
If the ever so busy Comms team get a spare moment this week it would be really interesting to know the full schedule, but only if it's not to much trouble.

Bronaldinho

Wonder if Jokanovic is back from his trip to Copenhagen then..

Maybe he's bringing the new signing back with him.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

westcliff white

Quote from: Bronaldinho on June 27, 2016, 08:36:59 AM

I do not think he was going to Copenhagen, I looked at the ticket he tweeted and he seemed to be taking of from Helsinki, and flying to Madrid with a short stop over in Copenhagen.  A lot of flights from the Scandanavian  area stop over for an hour or two in Copenhagen on their way to other european destinations. That was my take on the ticket as I have done similar flights from Sacndanavia myself
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Quote from: Riversider on June 26, 2016, 11:39:11 PM
Training starts tomorrow and yet we still know of only two pre season games !
If the ever so busy Comms team get a spare moment this week it would be really interesting to know the full schedule, but only if it's not to much trouble.
Palace at home 30th July

cmg

Quote from: westcliff white on June 27, 2016, 08:51:16 AM

I do not think he was going to Copenhagen, I looked at the ticket he tweeted and he seemed to be taking of from Helsinki, and flying to Madrid with a short stop over in Copenhagen.  A lot of flights from the Scandanavian  area stop over for an hour or two in Copenhagen on their way to other european destinations. That was my take on the ticket as I have done similar flights from Sacndanavia myself

As far as I am aware there is no IATA code HJK. The Helsinki IATA codes are HEL or HEM.

The HJK on Slavisa's ticket (from MAD to CPH [Copenhagen]) refers to the departure gates at Madrid Barajas Terminal 4 for European flights.

Per ardua ad astra!

cmg

Club Twitter now posting short footage of first day training.

Happy spotting!

cmg

First day gallery:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/june/27/first-day-back

Unclear as  to whether MD is there or not.
Good to see Ryan Sessegnon (just 16) and one or two other youngsters working with the big boys.
Did Pringle have all his blood removed while at Ipswich? Must have spent the summer in Antarctica or in a cardboard box.

MJG

Good to see Grimmer (who had been on loan so SJ would not have seen him) and Josh Smile (stepping up from 21's) in the pictures

Dirk Lehmann

Stuart Gray is sticking around then.

westcliff white

Quote from: cmg on June 27, 2016, 12:26:34 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on June 27, 2016, 08:51:16 AM

As far as I am aware there is no IATA code HJK. The Helsinki IATA codes are HEL or HEM.

The HJK on Slavisa's ticket (from MAD to CPH [Copenhagen]) refers to the departure gates at Madrid Barajas Terminal 4 for European flights.

Per ardua ad astra!
My mistake and maybe some wishful thinking it was just an hour stop over
Every day is a Fulham day

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: cmg on June 27, 2016, 02:17:23 PM

First day gallery:

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2016/june/27/first-day-back

Unclear as  to whether MD is there or not.
Good to see Ryan Sessegnon (just 16) and one or two other youngsters working with the big boys.
Did Pringle have all his blood removed while at Ipswich? Must have spent the summer in Antarctica or in a cardboard box.

Believe that if Moussa was there that our PR folks would ensure a photo of him was posted, especially since news has come out that he was offered an improved deal.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude