News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

SSN - No contact about Bellamy say's David Jones.

Started by Admin, August 16, 2010, 02:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Also impossible for him to be training with us today as we are not. We have had NO canotact from the player or Manchester City in regards to Craig Bellamy nor have we approached them. Bellamy is actually training with City today and his representatives mad contact with both Fulham and Celtic Friday although the players main destination is Spurs. Manchester City will not sell or loan Craig Bellamy to their rivals.

RidgeRider

who knows who to believe anymore......I am in the camp that 80% of what we read is made up, copied from another journo who has made it up or it's all third hand rumor.

If true, this is good for us if we are pursuing Mr. Bellamy.

Lighthouse

If we can finalise Dembele transfer then Bellamy might be a step too far. Both players can play in the same positions.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2010, 02:43:31 PM
If we can finalise Dembele transfer then Bellamy might be a step too far. Both players can play in the same positions.

But we need two more players up front. Johnson will be out and who do you want to play there? EJ? Elm? Don't make me laugh!

Lighthouse

Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 16, 2010, 03:09:02 PM

But we need two more players up front. Johnson will be out and who do you want to play there? EJ? Elm? Don't make me laugh!

My understanding is (hee hee) is that we will finalise  82 year old Gudgodson shortly. Agree about wanting Bellamy, just not sure it will happen.

LRCN

Quote from: Lighthouse on August 16, 2010, 03:14:30 PM
Quote from: Mr Fulham on August 16, 2010, 03:09:02 PM

My understanding is (hee hee) is that we will finalise  82 year old Gudgodson shortly. Agree about wanting Bellamy, just not sure it will happen.

i gotta be honest lighthouse your inside info is quite impressive, where'd you get it from?

Lighthouse

Mr Lork as you know I DO have an awful lot of inside information. My understanding is that an inside source who wished not to be named was in the ... no sorry was privy to be at a  meeting with several members of the cleaning management at a hospital in Bridlingdon. He knows a patient who despite being in a coma, talks in his coma sleep. That is where much of the real info comes from. But please keep it to yourself. His job would be on the line if it was ever revealed that he hadn't turned off the life support machine.