watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cookie

Started by Peabody, July 01, 2016, 09:54:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

:wow:c'mon, Well done Cookie and your Welsh boys.

Fulham76

Yep, found myself supporting the Welsh tonight for some reason.

Fully deserved & hope they can go further

vagrant

Does this make Chris a better manager than Roy ??

HatterDon

Well done, Cookie Monster. You're doing for Wales what you did for Fulham -- undergunned, undertalented, but so committed and so hard to beat that you deserve your position in the world.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hovewhite

Quote from: HatterDon on July 02, 2016, 12:09:56 AM
Well done, Cookie Monster. You're doing for Wales what you did for Fulham -- undergunned, undertalented, but so committed and so hard to beat that you deserve your position in the world.
Agree 100% he had 1 bad spell here and was sacked but has proved with the Welsh boys how good is at his job and think all of us are wales supporters now.

Bradstow

Quote from: vagrant on July 01, 2016, 10:01:35 PM

Of course - nearly everyone is better than Hodgson.
Don't speak wisdom into the ears of fools.

bog

Well done Chris. Wales' display made me enjoy football again after England's dross.  :yay: :clap_hands:

092.gif

RaySmith

Well done Chris- immense performance from Wales.

The Old Count

Quote from: Bradstow on July 02, 2016, 08:10:43 AM

What a silly thing to say

CorkCity

Delighted for Chris and for Wales. My nan was from Pontypridd, even though she lived in Fulham for over 70 years, never lost her accent or her support for Wales, mainly rugby though.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Peabody

This is supposed to be a celebrations, not an outlet for a bitter old man.

jarv

I recall on here quite a lot of criticism of his tactics (or lack of would be more appropriate). His career has been a bit hit and miss but full credit to him now. Wales look very organised at the back and with top quality in midfield he has, probably not much tactical talk needed.

I think Ramsay, along with Pogba, are the two best players in the tournament. Ramsay is a huge loss for the semi and if ever I wanted a team to lose, it is Portugal.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

my £10 double on Wales winning the lot and Bale to get golden boot is well and truely on still.

There is a very strong possibility they can get to the final, Portugal have been nothing to write home about and haven't even won in 90 mins all tornament. I reckon Italy will beat Germany. Weirdly, I had a dream of an Iceland Wales final....stranger things have happened.

£1250 better off in a few weeks!!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on July 02, 2016, 12:26:22 PM
my £10 double on Wales winning the lot and Bale to get golden boot is well and truely on still.

There is a very strong possibility they can get to the final, Portugal have been nothing to write home about and haven't even won in 90 mins all tornament. I reckon Italy will beat Germany. Weirdly, I had a dream of an Iceland Wales final....stranger things have happened.

£1250 better off in a few weeks!!

I've got France to win, with Ronaldo golden boot. So I need us to beat Portugal 5-4 with him getting a hat-trick. IF we get France in the final however and lose, I'll throw my betting slip away, I wouldn't want to cash in on heartbreak
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Rhys Lightning 63

At international level yes, at club level no
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

alfie

Personally I could not care less, i know several welsh chaps and none of them ever want England to win anything, and that goes for Scotland and N.Ireland.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ron

If anything, Chris's success where he is shows that he has learned from his earlier management positions that familiarity is not to be overdone in football management. He has instilled all the passion that he has for the game into the squad (arguably easier to do with a nationalistic nation than a club) and kept all his authority to see his will done.

I'm really pleased to be able to be pleased for him after our 'divorce'. Particularly the humility of the man - "I've made plenty of mistakes" - must endear him to all. Go Chris!

Twig

To55er