watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cameron Burgess

Started by FulhamStu, July 06, 2016, 03:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamStu

Could this be his breakthrough year ?   He looked good to me a couple of years ago, better than Hutchinson but still very young.  Has had a great year away on loan.  Would be massive for Fulham if he could really push on this season.  Has all the natural assets of a central defender and is a good footballer.

Bronaldinho

While I do think he has a bright future, this year could be too soon.

Yes, he had a tremendous loan spell at Cheltenham, the league he was playing at was too low for him really contend for a first-team place here.

His only previous spell was in Scottish football I think.

But, you never know what could happen but a League One 6 month loan spell could do him the world of good or a strong pre-season to finally play infront of Jokanovic.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Chutney

The way things are going he might well have to step up.
C O Y W

H4usuallysitting

If he's got a pair of boots he's in the team

Skatzoffc

Quote from: Chutney on July 06, 2016, 03:58:57 PM
The way things are going he might well have to step up.

Agreed.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

Jims Dentist

No doubt like many others on this site, when watching him in the junior teams he looked an outstanding prospect.

However, the German set him back years by giving him too much exposure to the championship too young an age.

JPCL

Never really impressed for me, didn't even get a kick for Ross county or whatever Scottish team he was at so really hope he isn't near the first 11 come Newcastle!

MJG

Quote from: JPCL on July 07, 2016, 07:28:11 PM
Never really impressed for me, didn't even get a kick for Ross county or whatever Scottish team he was at so really hope he isn't near the first 11 come Newcastle
maybe because he got a serious injury  pretty much first week he was there