watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match Action: Cobh Ramblers

Started by Friendsoffulham, July 07, 2016, 01:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Watch the goals from the first pre-season match against Cobh Ramblers on Wednesday afternoon.

Fulham76

Plenty of wing play from what I've seen of this match, with 4 of the goals coming from crosses. Something I thought we needed to do a lot more of, particularly last season.

We played very narrow last season, Pringle for example, rarely made any runs down the wing & was always very central for some reason.

I hope SJ sticks with this as one of his main tactics.

sunburywhite

I presume that is Matt Smith in the first few seconds

He is like a second row forward. Shame we cant turn him into a Paul Went type centre half
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

jarv

what was their keeper thinking for the 3rd goal? I could have saved that and I am old enough to boast I saw JH, Leggat, Cohen eyc play back in the day.

copthornemike

Quote from: sunburywhite on July 07, 2016, 04:45:03 PM
I presume that is Matt Smith in the first few seconds

He is like a second row forward. Shame we cant turn him into a Paul Went type centre half
You know what - trying out Matt Smith as a centre half might not be the worst of ideas. Physically he is our strngest player, tall, good in the air and a good attitude.